15

Location: Unknown Area

Inside The Unknown Area:

The Next Morning:

Caves:

Inside The Caves:

I slowly woke up. I looked and I didn't see Megatron. I slowly got up. I groaned, feeling the pain from my stomach. I walked and I saw Megatron sitting and doing something. I slowly walked over and I saw his optics were closed. I put my servos on his shoulders. He growled. I quickly took them off his shoulders. I walked away getting some energon crystals. I collected the Energon crystals. I then heard something. I looked and I saw a little figure. It turned and it saw me. It was small and it had a bunch of sharp little teeth. "Megsy." I said, calling out for him. He didn't listen or respond to me. Soon the figure went after me. "MEGSY!!!!!!" I yelled. I immediately ran. I was running and soon I tripped and fell. I turned and I saw the little figure. It jumped but soon it was sliced in half. I looked and I saw that it was Megatron. I saw that his optics were red. Soon they turned back to blue. "Megsy. Your optics were red and then they changed back to the color blue." I said to Megatron. He looked at me. "Because I was pissed and angry. I was meditating to clear my mind." He said and replied back to me.

He drew his blade back in. I looked at the little figure that he killed and sliced in half. "Megsy. What was that thing?" I asked him. I looked at him. "Scraplet. They are very dangerous. I haven't seen one for millions of years." He said and replied back to me. He walked over and he helped me get back up on my peds. "You should've woken me from my meditation and helped you get the Energon crystals." He said. I looked at him. I picked up a crystal and I threw it at him. Smacking him in his faceplates in the process. "Ouch!" He exclaimed. He looked at me. "What was that for, Hannah?" He asked me. "I tried waking you up. But once I placed my servos on your shoulders. Guess what you did." I asked him. "What." He asked me. "You growled at me." I said and replied back to Megatron. He looked at me. "I am sorry, my queen. I didn't mean to growl at you." He said. "It's fine, Megsy. But I hate it once you growl at me. Which is sometimes unintentional." I said and explained to Megatron. I got a crystal and I bit down on it. I handed him one. He took it. Soon after a while we were finally refueled. We walked out of the caves. We immediately transformed and flew off.

Location: In The Skies

In Our Alt Modes:

We were flying and heading back home. "Soundwave. Can you hear me?" Megatron asked him through the com link. It was static. We flew past some mountains and valleys. That I really didn't know that this planet had. "Try again Megsy. We have to keep trying." I said and asked him. "You're right, my queen. We have to keep trying. I'll try again. Let's hope this time is our lucky charm." He said and replied back to me. "Soundwave. It's Megatron. Can you hear me? Please I hope to Primus that you can hear me." He said and asked Soundwave through the com link. Soon we heard his voice loud and clear. "Master. Is that you?" He asked his master through the com link.

"Yes. It is Soundwave." He said and replied back to Soundwave through the com link. "Oh thank goodness. We tried contacting you for close to 24 hours. But I didn't hear from you. Are you and the Majesty alright?" He said and asked his master through the com link. "Yes. We're fine. We are heading back home as we speak. And we should be there soon." He said and replied back to Soundwave through the com link. "Right. We'll be waiting for you and the queen on the flightdeck. And to evaluate your vitals and health." He said to me and Megatron through the com link. "Copy that." Both me and Megatron said to Soundwave through the com link. We flew until we finally saw a glimpse of our home.