9

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

The Next Morning:

Tarn was sitting down looking at things when one of his soldiers walked in. "Sir. Something is wrong with DeathCron. She isn't waking up sir." He said to his master. Tarn sighs. "Her father probably has a grip on her. Making her not wake up. And I am afraid of him doing more damage to her. Not after what he did to her leaving a scar near her left optic." He said and explained to his soldier. He got up and walked to his and his mate's room.

Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

Inside Tarn's & DeathCron's Room:

DeathCron sat down. Whimpering in fear. "Father. Please. I have suffered enough pain." She said to her father. "No you haven't. You will endure eternal suffering. You have defied me, my child. You have disobeyed my rules and commands that I have said. And I can never let that slide." He said and replied back to his daughter. DeathCron looked and she gasped. Unicron lifted his staff. DeathCron cried out to her father to stop. "I'm sorry. I realized my mistake. What can I do for you to forgive me, father?" She asked him. Unicron backed down. He looked at his daughter. "I don't know if you have realized your mistakes, my child. I told you not to run and charge your enemies. I told you to wait until it is the right moment. And you never listened to me." He said and explained to his daughter. But before Unicron could do anything to his daughter. Tarn tapped into his mate's mind and he pulled her out of her father's grasp and hold that he had on her.

She immediately gasped and opened her optics. She looked and she saw Tarn. She immediately hugged him and kissed the side of his mask. "Thank you. I tried telling my father that I was sorry. But he didn't want to listen to me. I told him that I realized that I made a mistake. But he just wouldn't listen to me." She said and explained to Tarn. "DeathCron. Does your father know about us? Being in a relationship." He asked her. She shook her helm. "No. He doesn't. And I don't want him to find out. Because if he does. I am afraid that he will hurt you or kill you." She said and replied back to Tarn. Tarn embraced his mate. DeathCron immediately cried. She has never cried in her life like this. But this time she did. Because of her father.

"Tarn. I love my father. But I don't know if I like being this bad like him. I was okay with it once. But now he's getting too strict and he is going way out of line with what he is doing to me. I already suffered enough. But once he wakes up. I am going to tell him that I will learn from my mistakes but I am done with this. I am going down my own path. And that is with you Tarn." She said and explained to Tarn. Tarn had his mask on but he was smiling. "Why don't I take you somewhere to relax." He said. She looked at him. She nodded. They both got up and walked off to find somewhere to relax.

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Throne Room:

Megatron sat on his throne happy that his daughter was expecting. But he was worried about you. You weren't feeling well this morning. And now you were in the med bay. Megatron leaned back on his throne. He groaned in pain. Feeling the pain that he was receiving from you through the bond that you and him share as husband and wife. He was thinking when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he saw Knockout. Knockout walked over. "Knockout. How is she?" He asked him. Dreading to hear the news about your condition. "My Liege. Her vitals are going down. But I got them stable for right now. But she is still burning up. And I don't know what is causing it." He said and explained to his master.