14

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron was in a deep slumber. But his mind was elsewhere. But he heard a voice, a familiar one. "Unicron, my love." The voice said. Unicron slowly woke up. He looked and he saw his wife. She walked over to him. "Unicron. How could you?" She asked him. "What do you mean, my love?" He asked her. "You let him kill me. You could've been there and you could've stopped him from killing me. This is all your fault." She said to her husband. Unicron ignored her. He knew that this wasn't his wife. And it was his fault that she died. She would never speak to him like the way she is right now. He went and he grabbed the figure. "You aren't my wife. My wife never speaks or talks to me like this." He said to the figure. Pretending to be his wife. Soon the figure disappeared. Unicron immediately woke up. "It was just a dream." He said to himself. He showed his prototype form. He walked over and he sat down.

"I want you back. You were taken away from me. It wasn't your time to go." He said to himself. He soon felt servos wrapping around him. He slowly looked down and saw the servos. "No. It can't be." He said to himself. He slowly turned and he saw his wife. But just in her spirit form. She smiled. "Unicron." She said to her husband. She walked over and caressed his faceplates. He closed his eyes. He purred, feeling the touch. He opened his eyes and he looked at her. "You did well, protecting our daughter." She said to her husband. He immediately blushed. She chuckled seeing him blush. "Unicron. I can come back because of Primus. He can bring me back to life. But... I can't because of his darker version. He would kill me again if I came back." She said and explained to her husband.

He looked at his wife. "I know. And for all those years. I thought it was my brother who killed you. But I ran into my brother and he told me that it wasn't him. But his darker version." He said and replied back to his wife. She looked at him. "Don't be mad at your brother. I know you are. Because you both are good and evil. But do get along. For DeathCron's sake." She said to her husband. "I... I will try." He said and replied back to his wife. She smiled. She went and she kissed him. She backed away. "I'll always be with you and our daughter. Tell DeathCron that I love her. I love you, Unicron." She said to her husband. He nodded. "I will. I love you too, my dear." He said and replied back to his wife. Soon she disappeared. Unicron smiled seeing his wife again. But in her spirit form. He disappeared, going back into his slumber.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Triplets Room:

Inside The Triplets Room:

The triplets were busy doing something. They were making a gift for their creators. ThunderSpark ran out to grab something. "I need that piece." MegaLight said to his brother. SolarSpark handed him the piece. Soon ThunderSpark came in. "I saw our sire and carrier. Hide the gift." She said to her brothers. They quickly hid the gift and covered it. Soon the doors open to the room. And it was you and Megatron. You both looked at the triplets. "Kids. What's going on?" I asked them. "Nothing." They all replied back with smiles on their faceplates. Megatron crossed his arms. He chuckled. "Kids. You're up to something." He said to the triplets. They shook their helms. "No. What makes you say that?" They asked their sire. "The smiles on your faceplates. Your carrier actually did that once when I was ill and when she was human. I asked her what she did. But she smiled and said that I beat up and fought against Prime." He said and replied back to the triplets. I looked at Megatron.