16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

You slowly woke up but she noticed that your warlord wasn't around. You slowly got up. You then heard the doors open to the room. You looked and saw your warlord. "Hannah. Prime needs us in Cybertron now." He said. I nodded. I quickly got up and got ready and we both walked off.

In The Halls:

"What is it about, Megsy?" I asked him. "I don't know. He didn't explain. But he said we'll know and find out once we get there." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. Soon we walked outside on the top deck.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Top Deck:

We both walked. "I hope it's nothing bad, Megsy." I said to Megatron. He sighs. "Yes. Same here, my queen. But I know Prime too well. And by the sound of his voice. He sounded like he was worried about something. So it may not be good." He said and explained to me. Soon we both ran and we immediately transformed. Heading to Cybertron.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Megatron and I landed outside of Cybertron. We both then walked and headed into the town of Cybertron.

Inside The Town Of Cybertron:

I was walking with Megatron when I noticed a bump trying to show. But not like the way with the triplets. "Megsy. The twins are trying to show themselves." I said to Megatron. He looked and smiled. "Indeed they are, my queen." He said and replied back to me. Soon we approached the council building. We both walked inside.

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

We walked and we saw one of the guards. They looked and they saw us. "Prime is waiting for you. He's in the council room. I'll take you to him." The guard said to us. We both nodded. We then followed the guard to a room. We approached the room. Soon the doors opened to the room. And we saw Prime standing up. He looked and he saw us. We both walked inside. Soon the doors closed.

Council Room:

Inside The Council Room:

"Prime. You wanted to see us." Megatron asked him. "Yes. I did. It's a dire situation I guess." He said and replied back to Megatron. "But he'll explain it better to you and Hannah." He said and explained to me and Megatron. We both looked and saw a figure walking out. I looked and I remembered him. I immediately gasped. "Sideways." I said. "Hannah. You know him." Megatron asked me. "Yes. He works for Unicron." I said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron immediately growled. He went and he immediately protected you from any harm. Sideways put his servos up. "I am not here to cause any problems. But I am here on an important mission and to deliver a message from Unicron himself." He said to me and Megatron. Megatron spat.

"What's this important message that we need to know? And how should we believe you." He asked Sideways. "Unicron asked me to come. Because you both may have a new threat." He said and explained to me, and Megatron. I looked at him. "And what threat are you talking about, Sideways." I asked him. "Primus your creator. He has a darker version of himself." He said and replied back to me. We all looked at him. "You are joshing with us." I said to Sideways. He shook his helm. "I wish I was. Unicron wants everyone to be high alert including Primus himself. Both him and Primus are working together to defeat this darker version of Primus." He said and explained to us. Prime looked at Sideways.