6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Megatron woke up. He rubbed his optics. But he heard something coming from the washroom. He slowly got off. He walked and peeked and saw you standing in a weird way. "Hannah." He said. You didn't respond back. Like you always do. He didn't like this one bit. He walked inside.

Megatron's & Hannah's Washroom:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Washroom:

Megatron walked over. "Hannah." He said. He placed his servos on your shoulder. You chuckled. "We told you that we are coming." You said to Megatron in a different voice. Megatron took his servos back. You turned and your optics were a different color. You tilted your helm. "Oh come on. Don't you love me." You asked him. Megatron stuttered. "I... I do. B... but not this way." He said and replied back to you. "Hannah. I know you are there. But fight this my queen." He said. He saw that you were trying to fight it. The darker version groaned. Megatron then heard the same dark chuckle he had heard before. He turned and saw his darker version. Megatron immediately backed up.

But slammed into you. You went and you held him down. Megatron grunted and groaned. He squirmed trying to loosen your grip. He saw the darker version of himself right next to him. And he really didn't like this one bit. "You won't get away with this. Me and my queen will fight you. You will never break us or bring us down. Because we are stronger than you and our bonds are stronger and our love is stronger and will never be broken." He said to the darker versions. They both laughed and cackled. "Sure. Well see." They both said. Soon before Megatron knew it the darker version turned into a dark mist and it immediately went inside Megatron's body. Megatron groaned. He tried to fight it. "Don't fight it. You want this power." The darker version of Megatron said.

"No. I don't want it." Megatron said and replied back to the darker version of himself. But he realized he was losing the fight. "Give in." The darker version of Megatron said. Megatron realized he had no choice. He had to give in to the power of the darkness. Which he did not want. He immediately collapsed. You walked over and checked. "Did it work?" Your darker version asked him. You heard a chuckle. "Oh yes it did. It definitely worked." The darker version of Megatron said and replied back to the darker version of you. He rose up. "Man, it feels good." He chuckled. "And I can still feel him trying to fight me. But I'm stronger than you, Megatron." The darker version of Megatron said. "Bullshit. This is my body. You both don't have the right to control me or my wife's body." Megatron's voice said to the darker version of himself. Soon the darker versions walked out. To wreak havoc on everyone and everything.

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

Everyone was busy and walking but knew the dangers were lurking because of hearing what will happen to their master and queen. But they were up for a rude awakening. One of the kids was walking and saw their master and queen. But they knew something was wrong. They immediately ran to inform one of the guards that were on duty in the town. The kid ran bumping into people. "Sorry." The kid said. "Oh. Hey, watch it." The adult said. "Sorry." The kid said and replied back to the adult. The kid ran and saw Steve, one of the top guards. They ran to Steve. "Steve." The kid said out loud. Getting Steve's attention. Steve turned and saw the little boy running towards him. "Steve. It's our master and queen. They looked different. Our master's and queen's colors are different. Their optics are different colors." He said and explained to Steve. Steve looked at the kid. "Okay thanks kid." He said and replied back to the kid. Steve ran to the palace to inform Soundwave about the situation.