11

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

Outside The Kaon Palace:

The Twins Memorial:

Inside The Memorial Of The Twins:

Everyone was finally getting done with building the memorial for the heirs that didn't make it. Everyone finally backed up and saw how beautiful the statues were. Soon they heard their master and leader's voice. They looked and saw him but he had his servos covering your optics. "Megsy. I can't see." I said to Megatron. He chuckled. He looked at the statues and saw how beautiful they were. "Ready to see the surprise my dear." He asked me. "Yes. I am Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron. Soon he removed his servos. You looked and you immediately had tears filling up in your optics. I slowly walked over. I gently ran my digits along the statues of mine and Megatron's sparklings that unfortunately didn't make it.

I then heard something. I looked and saw a little boy walking over but their creators stopped them. I wiped my tears away. I slowly walked over. Their creators kneeled down. They tapped their son to kneel down. He did. I smiled. "Stand up little boy." I said to the boy. He stood up. I bent down. "Are those for the heirs." I asked him. He nodded. "Son. Speak to the queen." The creators said to their son. I shook my helm. "It's fine." I said to the little boys creators. I got up. I then walked with the little boy. We approached the statues of mine and Megatron's sparklings. I lifted him up and he placed the flowers on both sides of the heirs statues. Megatron watched you. Having this special moment with this child. He immediately hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Thank you Majesty." He said. I smiled. "You're welcome, little one." I said and replied back to the little boy. I gently placed him down. He ran off to be with his creators. Soon everyone walked off. It was just me and Megatron. I looked and I saw Megatron walking over to me. "What you did my queen. That was something that the little one will never forget. Having an interaction with the queen." He said. I smiled. I walked over and hugged him. He hugged me back. He went and he nipped my neck cables. I then wanted to train with him. "Megsy." I said. "Hmm. Yes, my queen." He said and replied back to me. "Can we practice with training?" I asked him. He backed away from me. He looked at me.

"Training. You want to train with an ex-warlord and a gladiator of Kaon." He asked me. I nodded. He chuckled. He held out his hand. "Warlord vs his Queen." He said and asked me. I reached my hand out and we both shook hands. I nodded. "And Queen vs her Warlord." I said and replied back to Megatron. He nodded. "I have the perfect place to train at." He said. "We've been in the training rooms before." I said and replied back to Megatron. "The gladiatorial arenas." He said. "The same area where you fought in." I asked him. He nodded. "Yup. The same grounds where I trained to learn to defend myself and how I rose up to be a gladiator." He said and replied back to me. We then walked off heading to the gladiatorial arena to practice.

Gladiatorial Arenas:

Inside The Gladiatorial Arenas:

The triplets walked over and sat in the stands to watch their creators fight. Soundwave went and he stood next to the triplets. He didn't want to miss this either. He then watched his master walking out and with you walking out. He hummed. "It feels like it was just yesterday. Fighting here in the same arenas." He said. The triplets looked at him. "You fought here just like our sire." They asked him. Soundwave nodded. "Yes. Your sire and my master fought in these same areas. Just like me. Both me and my master, and your sire, are both gladiators." He said and explained to the triplets. Soon they heard clashing against metal. Soundwave turned and saw you fighting with his master. The triplets turned and they saw you fighting with their sire.