23

Sorry I hadn't been adding more to the story. I couldn't figure what else to say. But I went with this. I still need to edit and correct some things.

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Town Of New Kaon:

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

You walked looking at everything. You smiled on how much you and your warlord have come by. Rebuilding and restoring the whole planet of Kaon and Cybertron. You were walking when you felt that you weren't alone. And you were right. "Awe look. A femme out here all by herself." The voice said. I looked and I saw two figures. I went and tried with my weapons but they slammed me into the wall hard. I immediately screamed. One of the citizens heard a femme screaming. They looked and they immediately gasped. They ran to try to help you. You were gasping. "M... Megsy." You said. You looked and you saw a citizen running over. The figures looked and they immediately attacked. "You know who that femme is." The citizen asked the figures.

They growled. "We don't care." They replied back. "You should that's the leader's wife." The citizen said to the figures. You slowly went and you immediately sent a distress signal to your warlord. You heard him saying something. You couldn't make it out. But you heard him say one thing. "My queen. I am coming." His voice said. You then felt your legs getting crushed. You immediately screamed. But you glanced up and you saw a blade. Your eyes immediately widened. The blade went and it went through your shoulder blades. You immediately let out a blood curdling scream. Soon the figures ran off. You felt your systems shutting down. Before you knew it. You shut down. Megatron ran to the spot where he felt you.

He was looking until he heard someone groaning. He looked and he saw a citizen groaning in pain. The citizen looked and they saw their leader. "S… sir." They said to their leader. He pointed. Megatron looked and he immediately was shocked. He saw you lying on the ground offlined. "No." He whispered. "HANNAH!" He shouted. He immediately ran over to you. He carefully looked at you. He slowly lifted you up. He immediately had tears. He immediately let out a roar. Megatron ran over and lifted the citizen up. The citizen wrapped their arms around his neck. "I… I tried saving her." They said to their leader. Megatron slightly smiled. "Thank you for trying and doing your best." He said and replied back. He immediately ran to the palace.

Location: Kaon Palace

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Med Bay:

Knockout was reading something when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked and saw his master holding the queen. But he noticed someone that was holding onto his master's neck. Megatron walked over to the med berth. The citizen got off and laid down. Megatron walked over to the other med berth and he laid you down. "Knockout. Do what you can. Please." He said and asked Knockout. Knockout quickly went to work. "Notify me when they are well. I need to finish up something." He said to Knockout. He left to find the culprit who did this.

Control Room:

Inside The Control Room:

Soundwave was looking at the footage when he saw his master walking in. Megatron walked over. He typed something in. He looked and soon he saw what he was looking for. He saw two figures approaching you. He immediately downloaded the photos. "Soundwave. You're coming with me." He said to Soundwave. He nodded. Soon they both left.

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

Everyone was startled after what they heard. They looked and they saw their leader and the communication specialist. Megatron looked and he saw some citizens. He walked over. "Sir." They said to Megatron. He nodded. "Have you two seen these figures before?" He asked them. Soundwave displayed a photo on his visor of the figures. They looked and one of them nodded. They pointed at the figure. "Yeah. That guy hangs around the Maccadams oil house a lot but the other guy. I don't know." They said and replied back to their leader. Megatron smiled. "Thank you. That's all I needed to know." He said. They nodded. Megatron and Soundwave walked off heading to Maccadams Oil House.