24

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Location: Kaon Palace

Inside The Kaon Palace:

You were up but you couldn't move that very well because after what happened yesterday. And you need Megatron to help you move. You looked and you saw one of the triplets walking in. "MegaLight." I said. "Yes carrier." He said and replied back to me. "Can you get your father for me please?" I asked him. He nodded and walked off to fetch his father for me. I slowly tried moving up but it hurt when I did it. Soon I heard the doors open to the room. I looked and I saw Megatron. Megatron walked over and lifted you up. He then walked out of the room carrying you to the throne room.

In The Halls:

"When will I be able to, you know, walk?" I asked Megatron. He sighs. "I don't know my queen. Knockout doesn't even know either, my queen. But we must never give up hope." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. Because I knew he was right. We must never give up hope. Soon he approached the throne room. The doors opened to the throne room and he walked inside. Soon the doors closed behind him.

Throne Room:

Megatron walked over and he sat you down on your throne. He then sat down on his throne. He looked and he noticed you were looking the other way. "Hannah." He said. I looked at him. "Yes Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Is there something wrong?" He asked me. "No. Nothing is wrong Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron. He looked at me. He crossed his arms. "That's a lie, my queen. What is wrong?" He said and asked me. I sigh. "Okay. I feel like I am a burden. Because you have to carry me around places, because I can't even walk after what happened yesterday." I said and explained to Megatron. He turned over. "Hannah. Listen to me. Sense the day we both became husband and wife." He took a breath.

"I made a promise that I would always be with you when you need it the most. And look. You do need me and I will help you in any way that I can." He said and explained to me. He lifted my chin with his digits. "I love you my queen. My human lover." He said. I giggled. "You mean my Cybertronian lover." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Nope. Human lover. I fell in love with a human. And that human was you. I always had a nickname for you and that was human lover. And I will still keep calling you that." He said and explained to me. "Okay." I said and replied back to Megatron. We both chuckled and leaned back and enjoyed the rest of our time together.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron looked around for his wife. But he didn't see his wife. And this started to worry him. He looked and he saw Sideways. He walked over. "Sideways." He said. "Yes master." He said and replied back to his master. "Have you seen the queen?" He asked him. "To be honest with you, master. No I haven't." He said and replied back to his master. "Okay. Thank you, Sideways. You may go." He said to Sideways. Sideways nodded and he walked off. Unicron heard something. He walked to find where the noise was coming from. He looked and he saw his wife doing something. And what she was doing was confusing him. He tilted his helm. "Honey." He said. Getting her attention. "Yes." She said and replied back to her husband. "Uh. What are you doing?" He asked her. "Stretching." She said and replied back to her husband. "That is stretching." He asked her. She glared at her husband. He went back. He chuckled nervously. "Uh. Right. I'll leave it to you and to your stretching." He said to his wife. He quickly went off not wanting to hear it from his wife. She chuckled. She knew that her husband knew to never question her doings. She then went back to her stretching.