12

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

The Next Morning:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron looked at the photos of his late wife. He smiled seeing how happy he was when she was alive. But all these years. He thought it was his brother who killed his wife. But he was wrong. It was his brother's evil version that killed her and took her away from him. He didn't even know he had an evil version. He blamed something on his brother that he didn't even do. He was thinking until he thought of something. He realized that he and his brother had to work together to defeat this evil version. He sighs. "We have to work together to defeat this evil version of my brother. I can't risk losing my daughter to this evil version like I did with her mother. Not while I'm still around and still functioning." He said to himself.

"SIDEWAYS, BATTLETRAP, CYCLONUS, NIGHTBIRD, SCOURGE! I NEED YOU NOW!" He said while shouting and making sure that they heard him loud and clear. Which they did. Soon everyone showed up. "You wanted to see us master." They all said to their master. He turned and he looked at them. "Yes. I did. Listen, I want your all invited attention. And I mean it. This is serious. I decided that my brother and I are going to work together." He said and explained to everyone. Everyone gasped. He raised his hand up. "The reason why we are going to work together. It's because I discovered that my brother didn't kill my wife or my daughter's mother. It was his evil version." Unicron said. They looked at their master. Still listening to him.

"And I am afraid that my daughter's life is endangered. Because I'm afraid I will lose her to the evil version of my brother just like I did with my wife and her mother." He said and explained to everyone. Scourge looked at his master. "Master. How do we know that this is the truth or real, master?" He asked his master. Unicron looked at Scourge. "Because I saw him. And my daughter also saw him." He said and replied back to Scourge. "So we must team up and work together. And I mean everyone. I know I have never said this before. About working together as a team. But my daughter's life may be endangered. And her life and priority comes first. So no arguing with me. I am going to speak to my brother about this." He said and explained to everyone. Soon Unicron disappeared. Everyone was shocked and surprised at what their master had just said to them. But they did what he said. They walked off and continued their work.

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

StarLight was sitting on the couch. She was really uncomfortable. She was going to lie down when she heard something. She quickly rose up. "Tory is that you." She asked. Hoping that it was Tory. But she has a feeling that it wasn't Tory. Because he was in town. She slowly got up. She reached for her father's sword that he gave her for protection. She walked but soon heard a voice. "Like that's going to help." The voice said. She quickly turned and she saw a man. That she has never seen before. Soon they both started fighting. "Who are you?" She asked him. He laughed. "I am surprised that your father never told you about me." He said and replied back to her. She was fighting when something was thrown. Activating one of the call cubes but it was well hidden. The call was connected to her father. Megatron looked and he was shocked at what he was seeing. He was watching and seeing his daughter fighting against Starscream. His former second in command. Who he hasn't seen for years. Megatron immediately bridged himself to the house. Starscream went and he knocked her down.

She went down hard on the floor. "Hmm. It would be great to kill Lord Megatron's daughter without him even knowing." He said. Starscream went but soon he was tackled down hard. StarLight looked to see who it was. And she saw that it was her father that came to rescue her. Like he always does. Megatron quickly lifted Starscream up. He chuckled. "Well well well. Look, what we have here. I haven't seen you for years, Starscream. Why all of a sudden you decide to show up out of thin air. Explain Starscream." He asked him. "Like why would I tell you. I don't follow your commands anymore." He said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron looked at him. "Yes. I know that too well, Starscream. You never listened to my commands. What did you always do? Oh yeah, that's right. You tried to kill me, overthrow me, and undercut me." He said and replied back to Starscream. "But realized this Starscream, that the war has been over for more than years. Both Kaon and Cybertron are finally rebuilt." He said and explained to Starscream. Starscream looked at Megatron.