18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Med Bay:

You were up looking at the sparklings that were in the incubators. You smiled seeing that they were doing really well. You wish you could hold them. But you couldn't because they weren't strong enough or healthy enough. You didn't hear the doors open to the room. But soon you felt servos wrapping around you. "Morning Megsy." I said. He chuckled. "Morning my queen." He said and replied back to me. "You should've woken me up so we could see the twins together." He said. I smiled. "Sorry. I didn't want to wake you up. You know how grumpy you are when someone wakes you up." I said and explained to Megatron. He chuckled. "Yeah. That you are right. I am really grumpy when someone wakes me up." He said and replied back to me.

I giggled. "Yeah you are. A grumpy old mech." I said. He lightly nabbed me on my sides. "Ouch!" I exclaimed. I then giggled. "I am not old Hannah." He said. "Well, back on my home planet we called people who are always grumpy old." I said and replied back to Megatron. He looked at me. "I am not a human. So don't categorize me as a human. I am Cybertronian." He said and explained to me. I shook my helm. "I know you are Cybertronian. It was just an old saying that humans say." I said and replied back to Megatron. I looked and I saw one of the twins moving and trying to open their optics. "Megsy. Look." I said while pointing. He looked and he immediately smiled. We were seeing one one of our twins opening their optics for the very first time. FlareSpark opened his optics. But soon he started crying. SkyLight slowly opened her optics but once she opened her optics.

She stared at her brother who was crying. She was like saying bro what is your problem. Megatron and I both chuckled seeing our twins having an interaction with each other. We saw our daughter turn. She looked at us. But she looked back at her brother. She moved her ped lightly pushing her brother. Soon he stopped crying. We both chuckled. "Looks like she's becoming you, my warlord." I said to Megatron. He chuckled. "It certainly seems so." He said and replied back to me. We then watched our littles. Having a sweet and funny interaction with each other. And knowing that they are going to be okay. All thanks to Primus. Who has done so much for us.

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Throne Room:

DeathCron was in the throne room alone. She was looking at things until she felt something. She turned but she didn't see anything. She immediately whined. "I will control you. And I will find a way to get you." The voice said. Soon the doors open to the throne room. She looked and she saw one of the soldiers. "Soldier. Where's Tarn? I need to see him." She said and asked the soldier. "He's not here. He's out helping around the base." He said and replied back to her. She waved a servo. Telling the soldier to leave. He immediately left. "I wish you were here right now Tarn. The only person I know who to talk to is my father." She said to herself. DeathCron immediately closed her eyes.

Location: Unknown Area

Inside The Unknown Area:

"Father. I need to speak to you. It's urgent." She said, calling out to her father. Soon his form appeared. He walked over. "DeathCron. What is it? What's wrong?" He asked his daughter. "Father. He is after me. The darker version of Primus is after me. He just said that he will control me. Father. I am scared." She said and explained to her father. Unicron immediately embraced his daughter. "You will be fine. You are the daughter of The Chaos Bringer. You are strong and brave just like he is. You just have to believe in yourself, my child." He said and replied back to his daughter. She immediately cried in her father's arms. "Father. I am nothing like you. I am not brave or strong just like you are. I feel like a coward. From running away from this darkness." She said and explained to her father.