8

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

The Next Morning:

Top Deck Connected To The Control Room:

ThunderSpark looked at the skies. She didn't like the way she looked. She was sitting down when she felt servos on her shoulders. She looked and she saw Soundwave. "Princess. You shouldn't be out here alone by yourself." He said to the princess. "I'm still here, Soundwave. I haven't left home." She said and replied back to Soundwave. Soon she heard her sire's voice. And his voice was filled with worry. "THUNDERSPARK!" His voice shouted. Soon the doors open to the control room. She looked and she saw her sire. Megatron saw his daughter. He immediately sighs in relief. Knowing that she was safe and unharmed. He walked over and he hugged her. "Sire. You're hugging too tightly." She said to her sire. He backed away. "ThunderSpark. Don't ever do that again. You actually gave me a spark attack. Because I didn't know where you were." He said to his daughter. "Sorry, sire. I wanted to be alone." She said and replied back to her sire. Megatron sighs. "ThunderSpark. I may understand that you want to be alone. But it's too risky after what has happened to me and your carrier. Both me and her are still recovering after the incident." He said and explained to his daughter. "Now. Let's head to the main dining area to get refueled." She nodded. Megatron lifted her up and walked off. Heading to the main dining area.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Sideways was being careful and working and trying to find a way to wake up his master. He still hears his voice even though he is in slumber. "Hurry up, you fool. I want my revenge. And where's my daughter." His voice said and asked Sideways. Sideways shook his helm. "I don't know, master. I really don't know." He said to himself. Replying back to his master's question. Nightbird and Battletrap walked in. "You still haven't discovered a way to wake up our master." He growled. "No. I haven't yet. And our master is bugging me and bugging me to hurry up. But I can't. I have to be careful." He said and explained to Nightbird and Battletrap. "What why?" They both asked him.

"Because our master's spark and core is vulnerable. When he's in this state. If I miss where I am supposed to go too. It could damage his spark. And I can't have his daughter on my tailpipe." He said and explained to Nightbird and Battletrap. "Anyways, where is she? Our master is asking about her. Well, his voice is." He said and asked Nightbird and Battletrap. Nightbird looked at Battletrap. Sideways saw and knew this look. "Guys. What exactly aren't you guys telling me?" He asked them. "Sideways. During the battle DeathCron tried to uh win the battle I guess I should say. But it ended badly." She said to Sideways. Sideways then heard his master howl and bellowed. Because he thinks he lost his daughter.

"Guys. What else aren't you telling me? Because you must be well aware that our master is still inside of me. But he can't control me until he wakes up. But I still hear his voice." He said to Nightbird and Battletrap. "If you're not going to tell him than I am." Said the voice. They turned and saw Scourge still damaged. Sideways groaned. "Scourge. You're supposed to be recovering and resting." He said to Scourge. Scourge grumbled. "I don't care. Look, I wasn't able to help our master's daughter because I was somewhere else. But these two could've helped her." He said and explained to Sideways. Nightbird and Battletrap both looked at Scourge. "What. Hey." They both said to Scourge.