26 Final Chapter

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

The Next Morning:

Med Bay:

It was in the morning around 5am and DeathCron was in the med bay and in labor. Tarn held her hand. "We'll get through this. And you'll be fine." He said. She looked at him and smiled. Soon before she knew it. She felt the urge to push. "Okay push your Majesty." The medic said to the Majesty. She pushed as hard as she could. She took a breather. "You're almost there, your Majesty. One more push." The medic said to the Majesty. She pushed again until the sounds of a baby's cry were heard. DeathCron went down and had tears. Tarn kissed her. He backed away. "You did well my love." He said. The medic got done cleaning and washing the fluids off the child.

The medic walked over and placed the child in DeathCron's arms. The medic soon left. Tarn and DeathCron looked at their son. "ShadowStorm. His name will be ShadowStorm." She said, saying what their son's name will be. Tarn smiled. "That is a wonderful name my dear." He said and replied back to DeathCron. "Do you want to tell your parents about this?" He asked her. "Um. No, I want it to be a surprise. We could visit them someday." She said and replied back to Tarn. He nodded. They both went and enjoyed seeing a blessing that was brought into this world.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Throne Room:

You were sitting on your throne when you saw the cyber cat running around. You smiled. The cyber cat ran and soon the doors opened to the throne room. You looked and saw Megatron. The cat ran and soon it leaped over Megatron. Megatron looked and he saw the cat running away. He looked at the cat. He then looked at you. "What is up with the cat?" He asked me. "I don't know. It's a cat and it's probably a cat thing. It's probably nothing to worry about." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Hmm. Yeah sure." He said. Megatron walked forward but he noticed something on the side of his throne. He looked at it and he growled. "Megsy." I said. "What." He said and replied back to me in a growl.

"Mark L Taylor." I said. Saying his full fake name. He groaned. "Don't call me that name. You know I hate it when you call me by my full name and fake name." He said and replied back to me. He then sat down on his throne. "We have to make sure to keep an eye on that cat." He said. "Megsy. The cat is fine. I don't see you complaining about Laserbeak." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Watch it Hannah. Don't you ever talk to me like that." He said in a hateful way. I quickly got up and threw my things. I walked but he grabbed me. I went and I soccer punched him in the face. He went backwards. I then walked off pissed at what he did.

Training Room:

Inside The Training Room:

Dreadwing was training when he saw the doors open to the room. He looked and he saw you. You walked in and grabbed a sword and sliced the head of the fake dummy. You went and did it again. Dreadwing stopped and he gently grabbed the sword. "Majesty. Relax. Take deep breaths." He said. You took deep breaths. "Good. Now what happened." He asked me. "It was Megatron." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "Oh. And what happened between you and my master." He asked me. "He talked back to me in a hateful way. And he grabbed my arm. I mean look." I said. I showed him and he saw red marks. "I see. Majesty the only reason why he would do this is if you pushed him too far or if you said something that ticked him off." He said and explained to me.

"Well. He was complaining about the cat. And I said, " I don't see you complaining about Laserbeak." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "See right there your Majesty. That is what can trigger him to go. You know you have to watch what you say in front of him." He said and explained to me. "Now what else happened." He asked me. "I soccer punched him and now he's knocked out. I left him alone in the throne room." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "I see. Look, your Majesty. Maybe go on the flightdeck and meditate. It might help." He said. I nodded and walked off heading to the flightdeck to meditate. Because I need it because of what just happened with Megatron. He walked off heading to the throne room to check on his master.