19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

The Next Morning:

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Prime was up and he was trying to figure out ways to help protect DeathCron and the rest of the people from this darkness. But he couldn't figure out anything. He then called Megatron if he came up with any ideas. But once the call was answered. It was Soundwave who answered the call. "Hello Prime." He said to Prime. "Hi Soundwave. Uh. Is Megatron there?" He said and asked him. "No. He isn't. Both him and Hannah had to leave Kaon and head to earth. StarLight went into labor. So they are seeing her and her mate." He said and replied back to Prime. "Oh. I see. Well, let him. I need to speak to him once he gets back." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Soon the call ended.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

StarLight's & Troy's Room:

Inside StarLight's & Troy's Room:

StarLight immediately cried. "Troy. It hurts." She said to Troy. He looked at her. "I understand. Your mom and dad should be here." He said and replied back to StarLight. Soon they heard your voice. "StarLight." Your voice said. Troy immediately ran. "HANNAH! IN HERE!" He shouted. Soon he saw you walking down the halls. "Troy. I'll help her out." I said to Troy. "And Knockout you help." I said to Knockout. Troy walked out and waited.

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

"Troy. You'll be a great father." He said to Troy. Troy walked over and he sat down on the couch. "Sir. How did you handle it? When you both had StarLight." He asked him. Megatron chuckled. He walked over and he sat down next to Troy. "Troy. I just did. StarLight was born really fast actually. We only discovered that Hannah was sparked on the day we rescued her from Starscream and when we brought her back to the ship. And to be honest with you Troy. It was the best day of my life. I got to be a father. I got to be something and I got to love, cherish and to protect something that was so precious." He said and replied back to Troy. Troy smiled. He knew that Megatron was right. He was always right. Soon they saw you walking out.

"Hannah. How is she? And how's the baby." He asked me. I smiled. "She and the baby are fine, Troy. And congratulations. You are now a proud father of a beautiful baby boy." I said and replied back to Troy. "YES!!!!!" He shouted. He got up and he immediately ran. Megatron and I both chuckled. "Where do I remember that?" He asked me. I looked at Megatron. He looked at me. "I don't know." I said and replied back to Megatron. "You shouted the word yes when you found out you were sparked. You shouted right in my receptors. And it is still ringing till this day." He said. I shook my helm. "Let's go see our new grandson." I said to Megatron. He nodded. We both went and we walked to the room. To see our baby grandson.

StarLight's & Troy's Room:

Inside StarLight's & Troy's Room:

Troy and StarLight looked at their baby boy. Soon they heard the doors open. They looked and saw you and Megatron. We both walked in. Megatron looked at his grandson. He chuckled. "I can't believe it. I am a grandsire." He said. I elbowed him. "Oh. Sorry. And you are a Grandcarrier." I chuckled. We then looked at the little one. "What's the little one's name, my little princess." He asked his daughter. "His name is Astron. I sorta named him after you, father. With the word tron." She said and replied back to her father. Soon Megatron had tears in his eyes. "Dad. Are you okay." She asked her father. He looked at his daughter. "Yeah. I just don't know what to say. With you naming my grandson after me." He said and replied back to his daughter.