25

Fast Forward To 7 Months:

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Throne Room:

DeathCron was sitting on her throne knowing that in a couple of days her and Tarn's child will be born. They hadn't told her parents yet. She was resting her optics when she heard the doors open to the throne room. She looked and she saw her husband Tarn. She laughed seeing him covered in stuff. He frowned but smiled. He walked over and sat down on his throne. "You look cute Tarn." She said to Tarn. Tarn soon blushed. "So I see you worked on the nursery room." She asked him. "Yeah. I did. You want to see it." He asked her. "Yes. I do." She said and replied back to Tarn. Tarn got up and gently took DeathCron's hand. Soon they both left to see the nursery room that Tarn worked on for their child that is arriving soon.

Nursery Room:

Inside The Nursery Room:

The doors opened to the nursery room. DeathCron slowly walked in and she was surprised. She looked and she saw one the walls had artwork of their family. "Oh Tarn. It's amazing and it's beautiful." She said to Tarn. He chuckled. "Thank you. I tried my best." He said and replied back. She chuckled and looked around. She walked over and she wrapped her arms around Tarn's neck. Tarn went and he kissed her. She immediately moaned. Soon they both backed away. "Let's go and relax my dear." He said. She nodded. Soon they both walked off to enjoy their time together before the child even arrived.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

In The Halls:

You were walking but you still felt pain. But it wasn't severe. You were walking in the halls and heading to the throne room. You approached the throne room. The doors opened and your eyes immediately widened. You saw the twins with paint and colors and they had it everywhere. On their sires throne your throne and the walls. You quickly walked in. The doors soon closed behind you.

Throne Room:

"Your sire isn't going to be happy." I said to the twins. I walked over and I lifted the twins up when they went and they added colors on me. "Oh. My frame." I said. I walked until I slipped and soon the can went into the air. I looked and I immediately closed my eyes. Soon the can spilled all over me. The twins looked and giggled and laughed. I went and I messaged Megatron through the com link. "Megsy." I said to Megatron through the com link. "Yes my queen. What is it?" He said and replied back to me through the com link. "Megatron. I need you now in the throne room. And I mean now." I said to Megatron through the com link. "Alright. I'll be right there Hannah." He said and replied back to me through the com link. I walked over and I sat the twins down. I picked the cans up and I threw them in the trash can. I was so busy that I didn't hear the doors open to the throne room.

But I soon jumped when I heard someone shouting. "WHAT IN PRIMUS! HANNAH!" The voice shouted. I turned and I saw Megatron. He looked at you with one glance and he snickered. I went and I ran and grabbed a can. I went and I poured it all over Megatron. "Umph! Eck!" He said. He flicked his servos. We soon heard the twins giggling. We turned and we looked at them. "You think we are funny." Megatron asked them. They both nodded. "Y… yeah sire." FlareSpark said and replied back to his sire. I gasped. "Megsy. FlareSpark said his first words." I said to Megatron. Megatron smiled. "L… look pretty." SkyLight said to me and her sire. "Now our little princess is talking." Megatron said. "We are so proud of you both." We both said to the twins. We both walked over and lifted the twins up. "We both need a bath." I said. "Agreed my queen. Let's go." He said and replied back to me. We both then walked off with the twins.