5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Council Room:

Inside The Council Room:

Megatron was sitting alone in the room. He vented out slowly. He knew he had to send his sparklings to earth to their sister. Because of the appending danger that lies ahead for him and his queen. He was thinking when he heard the doors open to the room. He looked and saw you in tears. He motioned for you to come over. You walked over and sat with him on his lap. He cradled you. "You sure that this is the best and only option for us, Megsy." I asked him. He sighs. "Yes. It's the only option that we have, Hannah. We can't lose our sparklings. They deserve to live instead of seeing this and being caught up in this war that may be approaching." He said and replied back to me. I moved my servos, stretching them out and putting them around his neck. He slowly moved his servos wrapping them around your stomach.

He made sure not to hurt you or harm the sparklings. We both sat there embracing one another when we heard the doors open to the room. We quickly let go of each other. We looked and saw Soundwave. He brought the call cube in and he placed it down on the table. He walked over and stood behind his master and queen. Megatron typed some numbers in. Soon the cube activated. Soon StarLight appeared with Troy. "Hi dad. Hi mom." She said to her parents. She giggled. "And hi Soundwave and Laserbeak." She said to Soundwave and Laserbeak. Soundwave nodded. Telling her hi. "StarLight. I need you to do me and your carrier a favor." He asked his daughter. "And what favor are you asking me to do, father." She asked her father. "StarLight. I need you to take care of your brothers and sister." He asked his daughter.

Her eyes immediately widened. Megatron put his servos up. "Just listen to what I have to say. Your brothers and sister aren't safe here. There's a darkness that is trying to lure and control me and your carrier. So can you please do this for me and your carrier." He asked and explained to his daughter. Troy looked at her. "StarLight. I think you should. Your brothers and your one sister are only a year old." Troy said and explained to StarLight. StarLight sighs. "Okay. I'll do anything for my family. Because family always sticks together. We are a Decepticon family. And no one will stand in our way." She said to you and her father. Both me and Megatron smiled. She has grown up into an adult that knows what and understands what is going on. "Thank you, my little princess. You don't know how much this means to me and your carrier that you are taking full responsibility." He said and replied back to his daughter.

StarLight groaned. "Yeah. So what is this darkness that is trying to get a hold of you and mom." She asked her father. Megatron sighs. "There's this version that showed itself yesterday. It's a darker version of me and your mother. And everyone including me and your mother are afraid of it controlling us and manipulating us to do things that we don't want to do." He said and explained to his daughter. They were talking when you and Megatron heard their voices again. "We are coming." Their voices said to you and Megatron. "StarLight. We are going to send the triplets to you today. It's not safe for them to stay here any further." He said and explained to his daughter. Soundwave tapped his master. Megatron looked at Soundwave. "Master. We should get the triplets ready now." He said to his master. Megatron nodded. "StarLight. We need to go." He said to his daughter. "We love you StarLight." You and Megatron said to your daughter. StarLight had tears. "I love you too, dad and mom. Please be safe." She said and replied back to her father. Soon the call ended. Both you, Megatron and Soundwave walked out. Preparing to get the triplets ready.