20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus

Location: Unknown Territories

Inside The Unknown Territories:

The Next Morning:

The darker version of Primus watched everyone trying to find ways to stop him. He laughed and cackled seeing this. "They think they can stop me. You fools. You can't stop me. Killed once before. I can kill again. And I have my perfect target. But I won't kill her. I will kill him." He said to himself. He eyed the victim. The victim he wanted to kill. And the victim that he wanted to kill was Unicron himself. Which everyone is thinking that the darker version of Primus wants to kill the femme that it is after. But no. He wants to control the femme and Primus. The darker version looked for a perfect disguise. "Hmm. Maybe she can work. Or maybe he can work. Because I have a feeling they are bringing DeathCron to Cybertron. I will disguise myself as Hannah or Megatron." He said to himself.

He transformed and he looked at himself. He immediately didn't like the look. "Nah. The look doesn't look good or doesn't suit me. I think Megatron's form will work." He said to himself. He immediately transformed into Megatron's form. He looked and he smiled wickedly. "Perfect." He said to himself. He noticed his optics were red. He immediately changed them to blue. "Wait no. Actually, I think I will probably be Primus. And I can do something. I will control Primus and get to DeathCron." He said to himself. He smiled wickedly. "Yes. That can work. I'm really smart. My plans will begin now and no one can stop me. And I mean no one. If they do. They are dead." He said to himself. He went with the plan. He first went to control Primus. Then control DeathCron second.

Location: Where All The Primes Are

Inside Where All The Primes Are:

Primus's Quarter's:

Inside Primus's Quarter's:

Primus was getting things ready until he heard something. "It's time, Primus." The voice said to Primus. Primus immediately turned and he was shocked to see his darker version standing right before him. Soon before he knew it. The darker version did the unthinkable. Primus immediately gasped at the feeling. He immediately went down. He groaned, feeling the pain. He then felt his whole body changing. Soon his optics changed into a dark black. His color on his frame turned to a darker color. Soon after everything was done. He slowly rose up. He chuckled. "My plan has worked. Now for DeathCron." He said. "No. You won't get away with this." Primus's voice said. The darker version of Primus chuckled. "I already have. Haven't I." He said and replied back to Primus. He then walked out.

Throne Room:

Solus Prime was in the throne room. But he saw Primus walking by the room. But he was walking in a weird way. "Primus. Wait." Solus Prime said to Primus. He ran after him. Trying to catch up to him.

In The Halls:

"Primus. Are you okay?" Solus Prime asked him. He kept on walking. "Hey. I am talking to you Primus. It's rude to ignore people. Which you never do. You always answer back." Solus Prime said to Primus. Soon Primus stopped dead in his tracks. Primus slowly turned. He smirked. Giving an evil smile. Solus Prime was shocked at what he was seeing. He now realizes that Primus's darker version now has control of Primus. "Let go of him." Solus Prime said. "Never." He said and replied back to Solus Prime. He went and he used his powers. Solus Prime immediately blocked the powers. Soon Primus was gone. "I must warn the others." He said to himself. "GUYS! IT'S PRIMUS! THE DARKER VERSION HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF HIM! ALERT EVERYONE!" He shouted. He immediately ran off to warn the others.