17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

The Next Morning:

Everyone on Cybertron was on high alert about the new darkness. Just like everyone on Kaon is. And everyone was getting prepared for the day to come. Because they didn't know when the darkness would arrive.

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Everyone was busy going back and forth. But in the council room. That was different.

Inside The Council Room:

Prime was busy. He then noticed that the darkness was almost near. But who was this darkness after. He knows that it's after a certain femme. But who? Soon the doors open to the room. Prime looked and he just saw Megatron. "Megatron. Where's Hannah?" He asked him. "She's really not well. The twins are affecting her." He said and replied back to Prime. "But nevermind that. Are you feeling what I am feeling." He asked Prime. "Because in Kaon everyone is feeling the darkness. And I can't have my citizens in fear." He said and explained to Prime. Prime looked at him. "Yes. I know. And I understand. I don't want anyone to be in fear. No one should be." He said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron walked forward but he immediately felt pain from you.

He blocked it out. He didn't want Prime to see him in pain. He walked over and he sat down. "Have you talked to StarLight about the darkness?" He asked him. "Yes. I did. And she can't join us. Because she is carrying. And she is due in 6 months. I think." He said and explained to Prime. "Well, congratulations brother." He said and replied back to Prime. "Thank you. I guess. It's hard because it feels like everything is trying to pull me and Hannah apart." He said and explained to Prime. Prime knew and understood what he was saying. "I understand. Let's figure out what plans to have before this darkness gets here. Because I fear it's almost near." He said to Megatron. Megatron nodded. Soon they went straight to work finding a plan before the darkness arrived.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Everyone on Kaon was on high alert about the new darkness. Just like everyone on Cybertron is. And everyone was getting prepared for the day to come. Because they didn't know when the darkness would arrive.

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Everyone was busy going back and forth. They didn't know what this darkness would do. But they knew it would arrive someday. So everyone was being prepared for that day to come.

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

You were lying on the berth when you felt pain. You looked and you saw something. "No. They aren't ready." I said to myself. "Knockout. I need you to come to mine and Megatron's room. NOW!!!!!" I said to Knockout while shouting the last words through the com link. "I'll be right there, your Majesty." He said and replied back to me through the com link. Soon the doors opened to the room. I looked and I saw Knockout. "Knockout. It's too early. Way too early." I said to Knockout. Knockout quickly went over. "Guards. I need you in our master's room and the queen's room. I need her in the med bay." He said to one of the guards through the com link. Soon the doors opened to the room. One of the guards walked in. He lifted you up. He ran out carrying you to the med bay. Soon we approached the med bay. The doors opened. The guards walked in.