Prologue

The sounds of the rain is echoed around the forest while all the living things in the forest is enjoying the rain. In that forest there is a pack named Bangtan which is ruled by the alpha Kim Namjoon the werewolves In the pack are Living their lives best with their mates. Moon goddess bless them all with their mates.

A little far away from the pack there is a heart which is crying and longing for his mate in the rain. There is a house in the middle of the forest where the trueblood alpha lives alone. He is now standing in his room facing the window all alone in the dark.

Some people says he is cursed by moon goddess when he is born. Actually he is the one who is supposed to be the pack leader of bangtan pack but even after more than 100 years of Living he still couldn't find his mate. So the pack members and elders of the pack came to the conclusion that he is cursed.

Even though his family and brothers fight for him he decided to stay away from pack house and gave his responsibility to his cousin.

"Why? Why? Why me? What did I do wrong? Did you really curse me? " The trueblood is crying while seeing the moon.

Suddenly there is a whimper and a faint scent which caused him to run to the main door.

The story contains
Top kook
Bottom Tae
Intersex
Crossdressing
Male pregnancy
Male lactation
Mature content

The picture I used in the cover and the pictures I am going to use in the story doesn't belong to me. Credit to pinterest.