koo

Time skip after 11 months
"Koo koo koo koo" The 11 months old omega is crawling in the living room screaming his alpha's name. They all live in jungkook's house in these past months. Currently taetae is a small baby so the two male omegas planned to conceive after tae grow up.

Jungkook tried to make the pup familiar with all his hyungs but that is not possible. Because he got a brat as his omega. Tae can stay with his hyungs without him but that's just for some hours only. After that he'll start missing his alpha and call his name like this.

Now the pup is crawling here and there and whining for his alpha. Jungkook went to get training from his hyungs for becoming head alpha. The two omegas and the pup are the only ones in the house.

"Tae dont be a brat your koo will come soon" Jin scolded tae.
"Koo koo koo"tae is screaming by flapping his hands.
" Taetae don't shout kook will come in evening stop whining, are you hungry can hyung make milk for you? "
"Nuhhhhhhh(noooo) wanthhhh kooooooo"
"Jimin he won't stop until kook comes call kook"
"Koo koo koo kooo"
"Yahh brat I called your alpha stop screaming" Jimin said.

After 10 mins jungkook came to the house when he is at the main door he heard the screams of his omega getting near.when tae smelled the cedar scent he started crawling towards the door.
"Koo koo koo "
"Yes yes my omega I'm here " Jungkook took tae and started scenting him by nuzzling in his neck. Tae relaxed in his hold.
"Finally you are here kook we can't handle him he is literally spreading his sour strawberry scent after you left"
"Yes kook now see how peaceful his scent is" Jin and jimin complained to kook.
"Puppy what did I told you, you can't give struggle to hyungs right"
"Koo Koo wanthhh kooo" The omega is trying his best puppy eyes which kook can't resist.
"Yes love i know you want me but you can't do that to hyungs, my darling have to stay calm until his Koo come home"
But tae didn't listen kook he is nuzzling his nose in kook's neck saying Koo Koo Koo.
"My omega looks gorgeous today"

(This is how tae looks now)

The pup starts giggling while laying on kook's chest. "Kook where is your hyungs? "
"Hyungs went to the pack to attend a meeting"
"Why you didn't go there? " Jimin asked kook while chopping vegetables for lunch. While the pup is playing with kook's earrings by pulling it and sometimes sucking kook's ear.
"This beautiful omega summon me here I can't go there while I have a crying pup to comfort here huh? Is that right omega? " Tae just says Koo Koo while giggling and playing.
"Here kook that brat didn't drink it feed him now he'll drink if you feed him" Jin gave the bottle to kook.
"Omega darling aren't you hungry? Come here let's fill this beautiful tum tum" Kook started feeding the omega who is as usual looking at kook while drinking it.
Jungkook kisses tae's forehead and started swaying side to side. Tae fell asleep after finishing his feed.

In the afternoon all of them came to the house. Jin went to namjoon and peck his lips. His alpha is so tired after the meeting so he took joon to his room and started massaging his shoulders and back.
"Thank you baby"
"It's okay alpha are you okay now"
"Yes love i am good now, come here"joon pulled Jin to him. They started looking their eyes slowly joon started leaning by caressing jin's waist. Their lips moulded in a perfect kiss. Namjoon is slowly sucking his lower and upper lips alternatively Jin allows joon to take the lead. Joon pushed Jin more to himself by his waist and started sucking his lips harshly Jin moaned in the kiss.
" Namjoonie hyunggg"hobi is knocking the door. The two love birds break the kiss and looks at the door.
"There is a baby living in the house for moon goddess sake, hyung come out" Yoongi said while standing beside hobi.
"These two won't leave that huh"
"Don't worry we won't leave it and we'll disturb you forever like this"
"Stay there brats I am coming" The two started running the moment they heard footsteps.
"Don't run you two ugly duckling"
"Koo Koo Koo " Tae pointed his fingers at the running males and start giggling while sitting in his alpha's lap.
"Yes baby hyungs are playing" Kook kissed his forehead and playing with his omega hair which is reaching his shoulder.

Picture credit to Pinterest
Please vote and comment 🥺