Puppy

(Above picture credit to twitter)

Jungkook asked jk to find out the reason about luna being in alert. Jk always try to reach luna but it's  difficult because luna is not matured enough to talk with his alpha. He is still a puppy. So jk is trying hard to reach luna.
(Imagine jk and luna in forest but they're in kook and tae's body so they just mind link with each other)
Finally jk reached luna. Luna is chasing a butterfly and playing with it near the river side.
"Mate" Jk called luna.

"Alpha" Luna went to jk and starts rounding him while jumping

"Puppy come to alpha" Jk called Luna and Luna went near jk and layed down like a good omega. Jk starts nuzzling his snout in luna's neck and inhals his strawberry scent. Luna is whimpering while titling his head for his alpha.
"My pretty Luna" Jk embrace the pup near his chest. Now Luna is laying inside jk's cage(limbs).
"Alpha" Luna is looking at jk with his blue eyes.
"Can i ask some question pup? " Jk asked Luna.
"Yesh alpha"
"What happened baby? Why you are always in alert and why tae is not in control"Luna looked down slowly.
" Don't look sad baby alpha won't judge you, tell alpha what happened "
"Alpha itsh becaush of sana"
"Why baby what she did? "
"She ish alwaysh near alpha and look at alpha, I dwont wike thwat, alpha also plays with her"
"Is this the reason why you are In alert? "
"Yesh alpha"
"Pup did you thought she'll take me away from you"Luna looked down.
" Look at alpha pup"Luna stared at the red eyes.
"You know puppy, alpha has suffered more than 100 years alone just to be with you, do you think alpha will leave you for some omega" Luna shook his head.
"I won't pup, I can't stay away from you, you're the only thing that happened in my life which makes me happy, without you alpha is nothing" Jk snuggled in luna's neck.
"Shorry alpha, I won't dwo thwat anymwore i know alpha loves me" Luna placed his small snout in jk's neck.
"That's my baby, let tae be in control baby, jungkook is missing tae"
"Why alpha dwont he mish me"
"Of course we miss our pup but tae has to be in control love"
"Otay alpha I'll lwet him twake controls"

(In jungkook's bedroom)
Now tae is in control but he is always stubborn when it comes to sana. He doesn't like sana being near with kook.currently tae is sitting in their bed and kook is checking something about pack.
"Koo " Tae called jungkook
"Yes love"

"Dwont talk with sana" Tae said with a pout on his lips

"Baby don't be rude to her, she don't have any family other than us treat her like your noona"
"Nwoo me dwont wike her koo, sho dwont talk with her" Tae argued with kook.
"Darling you are being a bad puppy now, you can't treat your elders like that"
" I dwont wike her , koo cant talk with her"Tae screamed and went to sit on kook's back because kook is laying down on his stomach. Kook turned around and make Tae lay on his chest.
"Puppy listen to me okay, if you continue behave like this, they all scold your alpha "
"Why will they sold my koo "
"Because they will say that alpha didn't teach you good manners"Tae lift his head and look into kook's eyes.
'Ish that sho"
"Yes love so you have to show respect to your elders and see sana as your noona okay" Jungkook kissed tae's forehead and cheeks.
"Alpha and koo belongs to only you we are always yours" Jungkook said to Tae.
"Otay koo I'll lishten to you" Tae pecked kook's cheeks and lips.
"Come let's sleep pup"
"Gud nyt koo " Again Tae pecked kook's lips and layed on his chest.
"Gud nyt doll" Jungkook pecked his head and they went to sleep.

Picture credit to Pinterest
Please vote and comment