Rainy Night

All the wolves in the bangtan pack is happy with their mates in the rainy night. But the trueblood alpha is longing for his mate and crying to the moon goddess. Suddenly a faint whimper and scent made the trueblood to run to the main door of his house.

There is a small baby laying there covered in nothing but a white cloth

There is a small baby laying there covered in nothing but a white cloth. The baby was soaking wet in the rain the trueblood was shocked to see that. But he gasped in surprise when his eyes turned crimson red and his wolf howled in his mind. "MATE"

The strong strawberry scent and a small whimper got the trueblood's attention.
"Oh my moon goddess, why are you doing this" the trueblood is so confused. He take the baby in his arms and get inside the house.

"What should I do? Yes yes first I have to warm the baby" Immediately the trueblood removed the white wet cloth and bring the baby to his room. He wipe the baby with warm water and wrap the baby in a pink towel.

The baby is giggling while looking at him

The baby is giggling while looking at him. "Oh baby why are you giggling? Haan what makes you giggle" The trueblood is talking with the baby while nuzzling in his stomach. Now the trueblood took the baby and went to kitchen to prepare something for the baby.

Then suddenly the trueblood's mind went to how everyone said that he is cursed. What it somehow affect his mate. By the thought of it he linked his hyungs to come to his house immediately.

The two male omegas are panicking while standing in front of trueblood's house. Because the trueblood didn't linked them for more than 25 years so it must be very important. Then the trueblood opened his house and gave the baby to his hyungs.

At the same time the baby started crying hysterically. "Jungkook what happened? Who's baby is this? Why are you looking like this? " Jimin asked him.

"Hyung i dont know whose baby is this. They left the baby in front of my house and hyung this is my mate".
" Oh my god jungkook finally the moon goddess blessed you with your mate"jin said to the trueblood.
The baby is still crying without taking breath. "No hyung take him with you , take care of him hyung I don't want him to get cursed too please hyung take him with you"
"Jungkook are you mad nothing like that will happen" Jimin said him.
"Please hyung please take him with you I beg you please hyung" The trueblood started crying.

Finally the two male omegas take the baby with them to their pack house without knowing what is going to happen there.

Pictures credit to Pinterest