Slut🥺

As usual Tae and v woke up and did their morning routine and made breakfast for their alphas.

Kook and guk woke up and get ready to go to the training. Tae and v fed their alphas with hands and they kissed then went to training ground.

It's lunch time so Tae and v preparing the dishes that their alphas want. In morning kook and guk said they want to eat non veg today.

So our beautiful omegas are preparing mutton briyani, chicken gravy and fish fry. They made lunch and put everything in a hot box.

(Mutton briyani)

(Mutton briyani)

(Chicken gravy)

(Fish fry )

They locked the house and starts walking to the training ground.

"Lunas" An alpha called them. They both stopped walking and asked him why he stopped them.

"We're also going to the training ground luna, we'll take the lunch box it seems heavy"

"It's okay we'll carry it " Tae said.

"Let us carry it luna Or else alphas will scold us ,we're also going there luna"

"Okay here" They gave the lunch box to them and walks behind them.

They reached the training ground. Some omegas starts gossiping that Tae and v are cheating on their alphas. Because the omegas in pack are only allowed to talk with their own alpha and allowed to go with them.

But here Tae and v are talking with some other alphas and walking with them.

Kook and guk listened their whispers and got angry. Not on the omegas who are talking about their lunas. But they got angry on Tae and v.

"Thank you for carrying it" V said to them. And take the lunch box with them.

"Gukkieee"

"Kookiee"

They both happily went to their alphas without knowing what is waiting for them.

"Why are you coming with them" Guk asked.

"We met them on our way gukkiee they offered to help us that's why we came with them" Tae answered.

"So if they offered to help you in your heat you'll open your legs for them isn't it? " Kook shouted.

"Alpha what are you saying" V asked while tae is just looking at kook.

"Why what he said wrong" Guk roared. They're not in their mind and they gonna regret it for sure.

"Gukkiee you too, they just help us carry the box because it was heavy"v said.

"So you'll go with the alphas who help you and satisfy them in bed like you did with me, such a slut in a young age for me, how should I trust that you won't spread your legs for them" Guk said.

Tae and v is standing there with their fist clenching and glossy eyes. The omegas in the training ground are laughing at them.

Their whole body is paining because of working non stop from morning. They placed the lunch box near them. Kook kicked the box, the food are all spill on ground.

Tae and v look at the food and left from there. They went to their house and open the door. Tae went inside and starts screaming while crying.

"How dare he, huh how dare he ahhhh"

"How can he talk to me like that, what rights he have, he doesn't have any right to talk about my character, I'll fucking kill him" Tae screamed while v is just standing there like a statue.

"Taetae let's go from here I don't wanna stay here anymore"

Kook and guk came to home at night.

"Baby I want coffee my head is killing me"

"Chubby make me one too"

But they don't hear anything from them.

"Baby" All they got is silence in return.

Kook and guk searched the whole house but they're not in the house. They're going crazy without their omegas.

They ordered the guards to search for their lunas. The guards returned to them.

"Why are you here, where is your lunas"

"Alpha lunas staying in omega's den"

"Come guk let's go there"

"But alpha lunas want us to deliver a message"

"What is it"

"Lunas don't want you to come there, if you go there lunas will leave this pack and go to another pack" Kook and guk roared hearing this.