Brother's talk

Tae and V are still sleeping in their room while both twins are sitting in living room shirtless. Hyungs are also sleeping in their room.
"How are you gukkiee"
"Wow did my brother asked how am I? "
"Sorry for asking that bastard you can go to hell"
"Calm down my bro" Guk went to sit beside kook and laid his head on kook's shoulder.
"It's very tough kookie without you by my side"
"And who left me all alone here to suffer"
"I told you to come with me kookie, you are the one who didn't come"kook hugged guk by his shoulder while guk is hugging his torso. Suddenly they heard two gasps.
" Why are you cuddling my koo, and you two are cuddling without us"Tae said while pouting.
"Yes yes we too want cuddles" V said.
"Come here my babies" Kook told them.
Tae and V went to them. Tae is sitting in the middle of kook and guk, v is sitting while hugging guk. Kook hugged all of them and guk layed his head on tae's tummy, while v layed on top of guk.
"Yahh move away from my tum tum, you both are weighing like a pig" Tae scolded them but they didn't mind it.
Now Tae and kook are cuddling while tae's head is on kook's chest, guk is laying on tae's lap and v is laying on guk.
"Bambi massage my head " Guk asked.
"I'm not your slave" Tae said.
"Please bambi it's hurting"
"Ask your mate"
"He is sleeping bambi see " Like guk said V is sleeping on him.
"What will you gimme"
"What my bambi wants"
"Ice cream" Kook is listening their conversation with a light smile on his face.
"Okay bambi I'll buy you" Tae starts massaging his head.
"Your hair so silky gukkiee" Tae said while giggling.
"Is it" Guk chuckled
"Hmm" Tae hummed.
Guk adjusted v's head on his chest and hugged him tightly. He pecked his forehead and took tae's hand from his hair and pecked it. Tae is almost sleeping and he isn't in the mood to scold guk so he let it slide and starts sleeping.
They all fell asleep in that position.

Morning came. V is the first one to wake up. He lifted his head from guk's chest and pecked his lips then forehead. V went to kook.
"Kookie, kookieee " Kook opens his eyes and looked at v.
"What's wrong chubby"
"I'm hungry kookie, I don't wanna wake guk, he is tired from traveling and I'm sorry to wake you kookie"
"Chubby you don't need to explain it to me, come I'll make you something to eat" Kook pecked tae's forehead and made him lay on the sofa.
"Thank you kookie"

(In kitchen)

Kook is making breakfast for all of them while v layed his head on kook's shoulder and watching what he is doing

"Kookie why Tae is soo rude, don't he like me and my gukkiee"
"It's not like that for him you both are like threats "
"Threats? "
"Yes, he thinks you both will steal my attention on him"
"But kookie we all are family and on top of that our wolves are connected, it means our wolves see each other as families, that's why we all are getting close"
"I know chubby but he is very possessive when it comes to me, give him some time he'll warm up to you"
"Hmm let's see"

(In living room)
Guk and Tae are still sleeping when Tae starts whimpering because of neck pain by laying his head all night on one side.
Guk woke up to tae's whimpering.
"What happened bambi" Guk asked in his morning voice.
"Hurts" Tae points his neck. Guk made Tae lay on sofa and patted his head.
"Shh shh bambi it's okay now sleep" Tae starts sleeping again. Guk also layed beside Tae and starts sleeping.

Please vote and comment
Pic credit to Pinterest