Present

Kook and guk went to training ground to train the young alphas. Tae and v are in the kitchen preparing lunch for their alphas. Jimin and jin went to attend meetings with their mates. They'll be back after 1 month. So now our two lovely couples are the only ones in the house.

Tae and v makes lunch spicy just how their alphas like the food. They love spicy food.

"Taetae can i add veggies now in the curry, check the dal taetae is it ready" V asked Tae. They both are more close to each other.

"Yes boo, add veggies now it's ready" Tae calls v as boo.

"Okay taetae"

"Boo come here and taste it" V back hugged taetae and placed his chin on his shoulder. Tae took the curry in a spoon, blowed it and fed it to v.

"Taetae I think we have to add more salt"

"Is it enough boo, can i add this much salt "

"That's enough taetae"

They both cooked lunch and put it in a carrier.

"Taetae, am I looking good or should I change"

(I want to add pics of Tae in Indian dress😁, I hope you don't mind)

"You're looking beautiful boo, what about me"

"You're breathtaking taetae" V said and giggled

"Okay boo take the lunch and our purse, I'm gonna lock the backdoor"

"Okay taetae" Tae locked the backdoor and windows. They both went outside and lock the house.

"Gukkieeee" V runs to guk and jumped on his back. Guk hold v's leg and pecked his hand.

Tae puts the carrier down and went to them.

"Gukkie where is kookiee" Tae asked guk.

"He is training the pups bambi, you two go and wait in the room I'll come with kookie" Guk said and pecked v's forehead and caresses tae's cheek then went away.

"Taetae come" V took the carrier and they both went inside.

"Ahh its so hot taetae switch on the ac" V said and took off the shawl and throw it away then laid down on the couch. His clevage is showing a little.

Tae switch on the ac and also adjusted his saree he laid on the couch arm and put his leg on v's thigh.

Both guk and kook went inside and saw their omegas. Guk picked v and put him on his lap.

"Why so beautiful my pretty baby hmm" Guk asked and pecked his clevage and nuzzle into it.

"Gukkiee" V hugged guk close to his chest.

On the other side kook completely remove the saree from tae's chest. Tae is only in his blouse, kook is hugging his waist tightly and his face is buried in tae's chest.

At first Tae and v felt shy in front of guk and kook to be like this but after some time they(v and Tae) both feels comfortable.

"Enough gukkiee come, eat the lunch" Guk's hand is inside v's top and caressing his stomach.

"Kookiee get up, come" V is whining to them both.

"Hmmm" They both hummed and continues their job.

"Taetae tell them they won't listen to me"

"Okay okay enough get up both of you, the food will be cold"Tae said.

After sometime they all are eating. Guk is feeding v and Tae likewise kook is also feeding them while they're eating. They mixed the curry with rice and fed them.

After eating they all are cuddling.

" Boo come we have to go to infirmary "Tae said to v.

" Okay taetae"

V is whining to guk before his lips and promising that he'll give more kissies at night.

Tae pecked kook's lips and kook is squeezing his boobs.

"Mmm kooo"

"Babyyy" Kook whined when Tae starts to go away.

"My good boy right I'll give you boobs when you come home okay, taetae has work alpha"

Tae starts pinning his saree, v also pinned his shawl. They both pecked their alphas forehead and went to the infirmary.

Please vote and comment
Tell me how this chapter is...
Pic credit to Pinterest