Kith?

"Koo hyungieee" As usual Tae is screaming sitting in their bedroom while the trueblood is taking a bath."yes babe what is it? "Jungkook asked Tae from the bathroom.
" How wongg hyungieee taetae ishh bored"(how long hyungieee taetae is bored)
"Just five minutes omega I'll be there"
"Otay Koo " Tae is now sitting in the bed after took bath and got dressed.

(This is how Tae looks now he is 4 years old) Jungkook came out of the bathroom and went to his omega and start shaking his head the water droplets went straight to tae's face

Jungkook came out of the bathroom and went to his omega and start shaking his head the water droplets went straight to tae's face.
"Koo waeee dhonth dhoo thatt" (Don't do that) jungkook laughed at Tae and went to get dressed. After getting dressed jungkook went to Tae and laid on his lap. Tae starts playing with his hair by caressing it.
"Koo you know whath i shaww todhay"(what I saw today) "
"No baby what happened" Jungkook looks at Tae to tell him.
"Jinnie hyungie and joonie hyungie's wipss awre shticking togwether Koo did they eat gwlue? " (Lips are sticking together did they eat glue)
"Oh my god these hyungs are always horny, for fucks sake there is a baby in this house" Jungkook is whining and cursing at his hyungs.
"Puck? Koo whath ish puck? " (What is fuck)
"Omega don't say that it's a bad word you can't say that"
"Buth jusht now you shaid"(just now you said)
" I'm an adult but you are not"Now Tae is pouting while looking down.
"Otay Koo I wonth shay ith buth why hyungiees eath gwluee? " (Okay Koo I won't say it but why hyungieee eat glue)
"Babe they didn't eat glue it's called kiss"
"Kith? "
"Yes baby kiss you will kiss your loved ones like that"
"Oh then I will gwoo and kith chim" Tae is ready to go out and kiss jimin when jungkook grabbed his waist and made him sit on his abs while he is laying down on bed.
"Omega you can't kiss jimin"
"Buth you shaid we will kith our loved onesh I loves chim"Tae is looking at kook with his puppy eyes.
" No omega it's not like that you can only kiss your alpha like that,only hobi and yoonie hyung can kiss jimin like that "
"Ohh jinnie hyung shaid you are my alpha so I can kith Koo like that" Without wasting time Tae peck kook's lips who froze in the bed.
"Koo no worry your omega will kith you from now on " By saying that Tae laid on kook's chest.
"Omega you can't do that"
"Wae Koo you awre my alpha I will kith you"
"But"
"Dwont you wanth Omega's kith? " Tae is staring at jungkook with his glistening eyes and wobbling lips.
"No no omega alpha loves your kiss don't cry you can kiss me whenever wherever you want okay don't cry pup" Jungkook is caressing tae's back who is hicupping.
"Alpha lovess Omega's kith? "
"Yes darling alpha love it" Tae pecked jungkook again and they went to sleep. As usual Tae is laying on kook's chest.

Picture credit to Pinterest
I don't whether you all understand tae's baby language or not that's why I am putting the exact words in bracket so please tell me if it's needed or not.
Please vote and comment.