Adult

Time skip
Tae is 15 years old now. After that incident they got no information about the intruder and tae is  also checking each and everyone's behavior because he is sure someone is inside the pack house giving information to them. After tae told jungkook about this he tightened the security around pack borders and also watching everyone actions in pack house.

Nowadays jungkook develops a habit of kissing tae's neck he is more addicted to tae's scent. Currently tae is laying on bed while jungkook is hugging his waist tightly by his arms while tae is caressing his hair.

"Mmm alpha" Tae moans. Jungkook is pecking tae's scent gland and snuggling his face in tae's neck.

"Koo stop it I feel funny in my tummy" Jungkook stops his actions and looks at tae

"What's wrong baby? "Kook asked tae.

" I don't know whenever you kiss my neck I feel funny in my tummy"

"It's okay baby here after I'll ask you how you feel about it" Jungkook pecked tae's forehead.

"Don't you have to go to pack house koo"

"I have to baby I'm gonna get ready" Kook pecked tae's lips and got up he is half naked only wearing his sweatpants and tae is wearing kook's shirt they'll sleep like this every night.

"Okay koo get ready I'll go prepare your breakfast"

"Yes doll"

In kitchen

"Oh my poor eyes" Tae instantly closed his eyes because our yoonminseok couple is there making out. Jimin is sitting on the counter and his mates are sucking their mate marks while hugging jimin.

"Oh sorry about that babytae" Yoongi said.

"Hyung you three have room to do this type of thing, there are innocent people here" Tae said.

"Innocent? Who? Idk someone in this house who is innocent" Hobi teased tae.

"I am innocent" Tae pouted.

"Says the one who got hickey in his neck" Jimin says playfully.

"It's my kookie doing not me" Tae says while pouting.

"Okay okay baby you are innocent hyungs are sorry" Yoongi said to tae

"It's okay hyungs" Tae showed his boxy smile.

"Minnie what's for breakfast? "

"Let's make pancakes taetae"

"Okay minnie ,hyungs go and get ready kookie is getting ready"

"Where is namjoon hyung and jin hyung? "

"Jin hyung is in heat taetae so joon hyung is taking care of him"

"Oh okay minnie"

"Did you prepare everything hyung need after heat minnie"

"Yes tae i bought lot of fruits, vegetables and energy drink for hyungs" The thing is they all take care of each other they'll give energy drinks and water, food to the ones in heat and rut and after that they'll give lot of fruits and vegetables to gain energy.

"That's good hyungie"

"Tae baby"
"Yes kookie"jungkook went to Tae and pecked his lips.
" I don't see anyone innocent here"
"Hyung don't tease him" Kook said to jimin.
"Okay okay I'm not teasing your wifey" Tae blushed and hide his face in kook's chest.
Suddenly Tae got stomach pain he felt like something is wetting his inners. Immediately he pushed jungkook and went to washroom.jungkook ran after Tae to his room.
"Baby what happened?open the door "
"Koo, blood"
"Baby open the door show me are you hurt"tae opens the door and hugged kook.
" I'm going to die kookie I peed blood in my pants "
"What are you saying baby? " Jimin was waiting outside the washroom after hearing it he went inside.
"Jungkook get out"
"Why hyung I want to take him to infirmary or you check him here"
"Oh my god jungkook he got his first period now get out you bunny faced human"jungkook eyes turned glassy he looks at tae who is crying and looking at him.
" I love you baby"he pecked tae's forehead and went out.

Please vote and comment.
Picture credit to owner