Sana

After that incident no one dared to talk bad about tae infact they all adored the pup. And also jungkook took charge of the pack as trueblood alpha.
It was a fine morning where jungkook went to see the pack borders because of some rogues.
There was a crowd of guards standing in one place without guarding. Jungkook went there to ask it.
"What's going on here? " Jungkook asked them.
There is a omega laying there. She is just 8 years old.
"Who's it? "
"We don't know alpha, she is lying here from afternoon"
"Why no one informed me about it?, lift her up and take her to the infirmary" Jungkook ordered the guards.
Jin and jimin is in charge of the infirmary so our taetae is also in the infirmary playing with his hyungs.

(This is our taetae) Jungkook, namjoon and sope arrived at the infirmary

Jungkook, namjoon and sope arrived at the infirmary. The guards put the omega in the bed. Jin and jimin rushed there to check the omega girl.
"Hwello koo alpha" Tae tugged kook's pant. Jungkook pick Tae in his arms and pecked tae's cheeks.
"Hello princess" Tae pecked kook's lips three times. Even hyungs are surprised at how Tae showers jungkook with his love in this small age. But Tae loves kook alot.
"Who's thwat koo?"
"We don't know pup, found her in pack border" Tae nods his head and snuggles in kook's neck.
Jin and jimin came out of the room.
"Hyungs how is she? "Sope went to jimin , suga pecked his lips and hobi pecked his mate Mark while jimin closed his eyes enjoying his mates love.
" She is fine kook, she passed out because of dehydration she will wake up in few minutes "Jin said.
After few minutes she woke up they all get in the room.
" Who are you? "Namjoon asked her.
" I am sana and I am from crystal pack. Some days ago rogues attacked our pack and most of my pack members dead and some escaped from them and went into woods like me"she starts crying.
"And then I didn't get any food and I also don't know where the water is, and I fainted"
"Kook what will we do now, it seems like she lost her family and pack" Namjoon said.
"Yes hyung, suga hyung what's your suggestion" Kook asked.
"Let's make her stay in Omega's den for now if any of her family member come here we will give her to them" Suga said.
"Yeah it seems like a good idea" Hobi said.
"Okay then after she recovers let her stay in Omega's den" Jungkook said.

(This is sana-the omega) she is 8 years old.

After recovery she stayed in Omega's den. Now jungkook, Tae and their hyungs also live in pack house not in jungkook's house in forest.
But the problem is sana is getting attracted to kook because of his charms. She just like him as a alpha (not romantically). Jungkook also shows affection to sana because she is just a pup and she don't have her family with her.
This makes our little taetae angwry😂
Now our taetae is sitting on a living room sofa grumpily. He is drinking strawberry milkshake.
"Kooooo" Tae screamed because kook went to check on sana.The Omega's den is near the pack house and kook can hear his Omega's scream from there.
"Yes puppy what happened" Jungkook ran to his pup because he thought Tae is in danger.
"Nwothing jusht wanna shee alpha"
"Puppy I told you to don't do that"then tae's eyes show his blue color. Nowadays luna is always alert because he thought sana as his competition.
" Why alpha I jusht wanna shee alpha ish thwat wrong "jungkook also got worried about this because luna is always in alert and also hyungs tried to talked to luna but he didn't respond to it.
" No omega baby it's just alpha got worried after hearing your scream"
"Nwothing happened alpha" Jungkook went to Tae and picks him up. He kissed tae's cheek, eyes, forehead, lips and lastly pecked his scent gland to soothe his Omega's worries.
Tae then lays on kook's shoulder. Jungkook mindlinked jk to ask about it.

"Jk do you know why luna is in alert"
"No kook I also don't know about it and I can't connect to him because of his age"
"We have to find it out" Jungkook said and pecked tae's crown.

Please vote and comment.
Thank you for 100 reads🥺and please comment your thoughts. I want to know what you all think about the book.
Picture credit to pinterest.