Insecure(M)

Guk is kissing v who is sticking to the door.they part away and guk starts kissing his jaw and slowly moved down to his neck. He is kissing , bitting and sucking v's neck. Guk squeezed his boobs while kissing his neck.

"Ahhh alphaa" V moaned and gripped guk's hair. It encouraged guk to do more.
Guk tore the shirt v wearing and looked at his boobies which is covered by his inner. Guk licked his lips and took one out of the bra and started licking it.
He swirled his tongue on it and starts sucking it.

"Ahh hmm mmm hummm" V moaned shamelessly and starts releasing slick.
"Alphaa mmm fee...feels weird"
"Where baby" Guk asked still sucking one nipple and squeezing then pinching the other one.

"Down Mmmmm there ahh alpha" V said
Guk released v and stand away. He realized that he is taking his Omega's innocence. His eyes became glossy and suddenly he starts apologize to V.

"I'm sorry chubby, alpha is sorry bub"
"Wh.. Whyy" V is breathing heavily.
"Alpha will take you to noona stay with her okay after sometime alpha will come and pick you up" V starts crying silently and his face became blank.

"Are you going to do these things with that omega alpha. Chubby is not good right alpha"
"What are you saying chubby, alpha won't go to anyone, you're the one alpha will do these"
"Then do it alpha why you sending me to noona"
"Baby you're still not mature enough to do these"
"I know alpha like they all say chubby is not good for alpha, I'll go away from you alpha don't worry" V is mumbling these while opening the door.
Suddenly he got pinned to the door again.
"What you said right now" Guk's eyes are red again.
V whimpered and turns his head showing his neck to his alpha.
"Will you go away from alpha? " Guk asked while nuzzling into his neck.
"Noo alpha"
"Good baby"

Guk took v to bed and starts licking his boobs again. He took both boobs outside and starts sucking both.

"Ahh gukkieee" V moaned.
Guk starts thrusting his hard dick on v's hot mound. V's eyes rolls back of pleasure. Guk remove his pants and leave his boxer on likewise he left v with his panty on.

Guk starts thrusting and v is moaning shamelessly.

"Ahh alpha gukkieee I'm gonna peee"Guk chukled

Guk chukled.
"It's called Cumming babe, cum for alpha chubby" V moans loudly and came in his panties.
Guk flipped them and starts rubbing v's pussy on his dick again.
"Alpha noo noo"v screamed because of sensitivity.
But guk didn't listen to him and starts moving v faster on his dick. Guk felt his climax is reaching.
" Shitt chubby I'm Cumming "
Guk flips them back and starts thrusting harder and faster.
"Ahhhh hmmm hummm" V moans
"Haaa fuckk babyyy hmm" Guk came in his boxer.
"Ahh gukkkieeeeeee" V squirted in his panties.
Guk chukled and mumbled
"Dirty baby and took passed out v in his arms and went to the bathroom.

Please vote and comment