Guu

Days went like these, guk take care of the pup. But he won't talk much to the pup. He'll feed him and make him sleep, but if the pup wants to play with him he'll simply lay the pup with toys and do his work. The pack is also grew big. When guk went to war he'll leave the pup with Omegas. Just like that 2 years went. But the problem is the pup is not speaking because he doesn't know how to speak.
Guk didn't talk much with him that's why he didn't spoke. When the Omegas told the alpha about it he simply told them to take the pup with them and drop him back at evening. The pup will cry for some time then he'll play with the omegas when he smell his alpha's scent.

Guk will give them daily his used shirt for that purpose. The pup starts to talk. His first word is Guu.He called his alpha.
One day guk is sitting on balcony and the pup just woke up from his sleep. He slowly climbed down the bed and went to guk. But the alpha is immersed in some thoughts that he didn't notice the omega. Until he heard
"Guu" His pup called him for the first time. He looked down at him and the pup is raising his hands up indicates guk to pick him up.

Guk picked him up and kissed his forehead

"Guuu" Again he called him looking for his alpha to praise him for calling him.
"Yes omega" He kissed the pup's cheeks and layed him on his chest. Guk decided that night to love his omega no matter what there is nothing wrong the pup did, so he wants to accept the reality.

(Pup is now 4 years old)

The pup is as usual doing his duty that is messing the whole house

"Jeon V" Guk said in a stern tone.
The omega immediately went to his submission because of the loud voice his alpha used on him.
"Oh my god I'm sorry pup, I'm really sorry" Guk apologize while picking his omega in his arms.
"Alpha" Guk is pecking v's scent gland to calm him down.
"I'm sorry chubby I got angry because of you messing the house again"
"I thwought you weft me awone again alpha"
"No baby you were sleeping and alpha went to pick some things up for your breakfast"
"Shorry alpha, chubby wonth do ith again"
"That's my chubby" Guk pecked his forehead.

I'm sorry for the time skip
V is now 15 years old

"Gukkiee"
"Yes chubby"
"Come fast"guk come out of washroom.
" Yes chubby "
"Gukkiee i feel weird here" Pointing his chest.
"Why chubby, what happened"
"It's paining gukkiee" V starts tearing up. Guk hugged him.
"Shh it'll be okay, I'll ask noona about it, lay down now"
"Hmm"

Pic credit to Pinterest
Please vote and comment