Intruder

It was a beautiful night and our taekook is sleeping on their bed. Tae is laying on kook's chest while jungkook is holding tae's waist. Tae is waking up. He feels thirsty so he tries to get water from the side table. But it was empty so he took kook's hand from his waist and got up to get water from kitchen.
"Baby"
"Alpha, go to sleep I'm gonna get water from kitchen"
"I'll go baby gimme the bottle"
"No alpha sleep you are already tired by watching pack duties and also came home late, so take rest alpha I'll go and come fast"
"Okay omega" Jungkook kissed his forehead and layed down. Tae is walking on the stairs to get down when he hear someone talking.

He looked where the voice came from, it's coming from downstairs near the kitchen back door. Omega's den is also in that side so he immediately went to check who's there. He slowly opened the back door. He saw two people standing on the back door of Omega's den.

He hid behind the bush and listen what they're speaking. He can't see thier face clearly because of darkness but moon is shining on the sky so he can see them. One is wearing full black and also a black coat. The other is covering their face with scarf. Tae knows that one is male alpha and other one is female omega.

"Alpha want you to execute the plan" The male alpha said.
"I can't do anything now, they don't trust me enough"
Tae thought that this is someone who recently joined their pack. Jungkook won a battle against lot of packs and he is ruling all of them, so it is common for someone from those pack to join them.
"I'm just a messenger alpha told me to tell this, I can't do anything"
"Tell alpha that this is not the right time"
"Okay I'll say it" The male alpha is going but one guard spot him on the front side of Omega's den.
"Who are you? "
The male alpha starts running.
"Intruder" The guard screams and all the guards get alerted. Mainly the one in the pack house. Tae went to kitchen and all the members came to living room running. Tae also went to living room, jungkook is also there. The head guard came to pack house to inform jungkook about the situation and kook told him to shift all the Omega's here because he thought they're targeting to hurt the Omega's because the intruder is spotted in front of it. All the Omegas came to main house.

"Alpha I saw luna in the backyard when we spot the intruder"
"I was also there alpha when the intruder is in Omega's backyard"when tae said this someone in the crowd is sweating and starts shivering.
"What're you saying darling the head  guard said they spot him in front of omega den not in the backyard"Tae decided to not say the full story in front of everyone.
" I saw him going from Omega's backyard alpha that's why I said it"
"Okay tight the security on the pack borders and no one is allowed inside the pack anymore"
"Yes alpha"
"The Omega's can go to Omega's den after everything is thoroughly checked"
"Okay alpha" Jungkook nodded his head.
"Go and sleep everyone"

Jungkook goes to tae and grabs his hand they went to their room.
"Baby what happened why are you frowning"

"Alpha I think someone  inside our pack is helping our enemies ""Why are you thinking like that baby"Tae told everything to jungkook

"Why are you thinking like that baby"Tae told everything to jungkook.
" Maybe it's from the pack which we won"
"No alpha they're from our pack not outsider"
"What are you saying baby? "

 " Maybe it's from the pack which we won""No alpha they're from our pack not outsider""What are you saying baby? "

Picture credit to Pinterest
Please vote and comment