No mark

Guk took V to the Omega's in the village.
"Noona" V called jessy. His one and only favorite noona in the village. Everyone except her will behave rudely with V just because he is with guk.

No one knows v is guk's mate except jessi and some elders. Because guk asked them to keep it as secret. Also guk won't look at v when they're in village. He'll just drop v in his noona's house and go for his work.

Because of that all the Omega's in the village thought they have a chance with the alpha. In addition they don't know v is not the alpha's mate. They thought v is alpha's maid not his omega.

Now v is in his noona's house and his alpha left for work as usual.
"Yes bub, what happened " Jessy asked him.
"Noona it's hurting here"
"Ohho my bub is growing well"
"What are you saying noona"
"Nothing v it's common don't worry about it okay"
"Okay noona"
V played and chatted with his noona for some time. They went to market to buy groceries for his noona. His alpha is there checking the stalls and examining .
But he didn't spare a glance to v.

"See I told you he is not alpha's omega" The Omega's near them starts gossiping and v can hear them talk about him.
"Yes he is just a maid and a bitch to alpha when he is in rut"
"Alpha didn't look at him for once"
"He don't care about this omega"
"Yes we have a chance with alpha"
"Let's try and see who will be our alpha's omega"

They all are speaking hurtful words about him. But he didn't mind them because he knew that his alpha is doing for his safety. If his alpha's enemies came to know that he is the luna they'll try to hurt him to bring down his alpha.

That's why his alpha is ignoring him in public. He knows that but still he get hurt whenever other omegas think that they have a chance with his alpha. So he looked down and just stick with his noona for the rest of the shopping.

In the corner of his eyes he see some omegas approaching his alpha.
"Alpha" Guk turned to them.
"Yes"
As usual guk talked with his stern voice made some omegas back away. But one omega girl didn't back away. She wants to be his omega. Whatever it takes to be guk's omega, she'll do it. She is so stubborn. Her name is yeri.

"I want to talk with you alpha"
"About" Guk just answer her with one word.
"About your rut alpha I can smell you "
"So? "
"I can help you alpha"
"Did I ask you? "
"No alpha"
"So that means I don't need your help"
"It'll be so painful without an omega taking care of you alpha I'll help you alpha please allow me"
"Were you with me when I had my ruts for 100 years alone"
"No alpha" Yeri look down.
"Then it doesn't mean anything if you are with me Or not I can handle my rut"
"But alpha"
"Stop I have an omega if I want he'll help me"
"Alpha he is not worth to be with you, he is not worth to bear your mark in his neck, he is a mere omega who don't have a parent.

After hearing this v ran away from there.
Guk grabbed the Omega's neck.
" How dare you to hurt my omega"
"He is not your omega he have No Mark on his neck"
"That's my wish whenever I want I'll mark my omega"
Yeri got angry and tried to mark guk. But he squeezed her neck hard and made her gasp for air.

Guk ran after v and grab him by his waist.
"Chubby"
"Leave me, leave me" V is slapping guk's hand which is holding his waist. Guk eye turned red his rut is approaching.
Guk turned v to him and kissed him. V eye are wide and stops struggling. It's their first kiss and his alpha is kissing him like he is starved for years. But that's the truth. Guk is holding v's waist and pulled him closer. V closed his eyes and let his alpha do whatever he want.

 V closed his eyes and let his alpha do whatever he want

Guk is sucking his both lips and bit his lower lips. V gasp and guk took this opportunity and enter the sweet cavern.
Guk is sucking v's tongue while squeezing his waist. V is moaning and hold guk's hair and grip it tight.
"Ahh mmm hmm" V moaned shamelessly.

Guk squueze v's ass and slap his ass

Guk squueze v's ass and slap his ass. V jump on guk and guk is taking v to his house without breaking the kiss. Wet smooching sounds are hearing. The two are kissing each other  all the way to their house. Guk opened the door with his leg and pinned v on the door.