Flashback

I'm sorry for the late update.
I had my assignments and my exams are coming up that's why I couldn't update frequently. Sorry for that, I hope you will enjoy the chapter.

Jeon jungkook and jeon jungguk are twin brothers. They grew up together. And they're loving each other so much that they can't see another one get hurt. That's how they love each other as brothers. But after they came to the age where they have to find their mates, they didn't find out that who their mates. So their pack members started to hurt them by their words and action. They told them that they're cursed for not finding their mates. That's why jungguk decided to leave this pack and want to go away from those mean people.

"Kookie I'm saying you they're evil people they don't mind even if we die. Just leave them and come with me" Guk said.
"No gukkiee even if they are mean to us, we can't just leave them like this, we both are trueblood's that's why no one dared to attack our pack if we leave they'll suffer gukkiee"
"Let them suffer kookie they don't care about what we feel, they literally told us that we are cursed in front of our faces and they said they don't even want us here"
"They're just confused gukkiee we can't leave our people behind just because of this"
"Kookie I'm asking you for a last time, are you coming with me Or not"
"Gukkiee listen to me"
"Just yes or no"
Jungkook stayed silent for a moment. He thought guk is just angry and he'll come back after some time so he said,
"No"
"Oh that's what it is right, you just fucking choose these sick people over me, I'm telling you kookie they'll ruin you here, stay here and suffer. I'm going"
With that guk went from their pack he run and run and run in his wolf form until he can't anymore.

He reached a forest and make a hut for him at a beautiful place.

He stayed there without getting any disturbances until one day he hears loud screams from away he went in that direction

He stayed there without getting any disturbances until one day he hears loud screams from away he went in that direction. He found that there are people getting attacked by rogues. He helped them because he is a trueblood the rogues went away leaving those people.

"Thank you for saving us alpha" An old man said to guk.
"It's okay" Guk turned around to leave them but he heard those people saying,
"Alpha please stay with us and protect us, be our head alpha, we're not a pack and we're not rogues either we don't have anyone to protect us we run away from our packs because of their cruelty"
"Yes alpha please protect us" They all begged guk.
"Stop, don't expect me to be your head alpha because I don't want to be one, but I'll protect you just like today, if there is any danger I'll come and protect you all until you find a one to be your head alpha" Guk said.
"Thank you so much alpha"

Days turns into months, months turn into years, kookie is waiting for guk but he didn't came back. Kook hated guk for leaving him alone there without staying with him.

One day on the river side someone find a omega pup floating there, they hurriedly took him and went to their alpha to tell him about this. They knocked on the door. Soon guk opened the door and got shocked. Because he find his mate someone is holding the pup who is shivering in cold.
"Alpha we find him near the lake side, what to do with the pup alpha"
"Take him away"Guk said showing his red eyes. The people understand that the pup is their alpha's mate.
"Alpha but he is your m..mate"
By now the pup is crying showing his blue eyes wanting to be in alpha's arm.
"Do what I said"guk said
" Okay alpha"they went with a loudly wailing pup with them.

Days went like this where the pup will cry the entire day, the omegas in the pack try to feed him, comfort him but the pup is not stopping his cries.
"Alpha please take him with you, if it goes like this the pup will die"guk sighed.
" Okay bring him here"guk said.
The Omegas give the pup to guk, when he took him, he stops crying and nuzzle into guk's chest. Guk sighed and told them to go to their houses.

The pup is sleeping peacefully in guk' bed

"The fuck you got me into" Guk cursed looking at moon.

Picture credit to Pinterest.
Please vote and comment.