Calmed down

The trueblood is sitting in his room staring at nothing for the past six hours. After giving his baby mate to his hyungs he didn't even moved from that place.

"Did I do something wrong? No no it's for his own good" He is debating with himself. "He'll be safe with hyungs that is the best thing for him"
"But what about us jungkook" His wolf Jk asked him. "We survived alone for more than 100 years jk we'll be okay"
"Jungkook mate is not okay without us"
"What are you saying jk? What happened to him" But before jk reply to him the knocking sound make him to go to the main door.
"Hyung what are you doing here? " Jungkook asked namjoon.
"Brat what are you thinking huh? Your mate is crying non stop and now he got sick is this what you want? "
"Hyung what are you saying? What happened to him?"
Before joon reply to him jin appeared there with the baby. By smelling the cedar scent of his mate the baby starts whimpering and looks around frantically.
"Here take your cry baby with you I think he is brattier than you" Jin said
"Yes hyung see him being a good obedient calm pup in his arm" Minnie said.
"In pack house he made our lives living hell" Yoongi said while laughing.
But without minding anything the baby is nuzzling in kook's arm and sleep peacefully.
"Jungkook you can't just abandon him like his parents" Joon says while patting his shoulder. "Yes baby listen to hyung he is your mate and just a day old pup he just wants comfort which only you can give"yoongi said to jungkook.
" Let's go inside first kook feed him the milk once he woke up he didn't drink anything there"hobi said.

They all seated on the sofa with kook holding the pup. The pup is very much calm now. "Kook he is scared of us. Our scents are new to him and on top of that he is a one day old baby" Minnie said.
"Yes kook only your scent is calming him see how he is sleeping peacefully ,in the pack house he just cried and spilled all the milk" Jin said to kook.
"Hyung is it okay for the pup to be with me"
"Don't worry kook he is only be okay with you here take this"
"What is this hyung? "
"These are the things which the baby needs " Jin says while jimin added"yes kook we packed some dress, bottles, medicines and other necessities "
"Thank you hyung"
"It's okay kook but take care of the baby"
"Okay hyung I'll take care of him"

Then they all bid good byes and went to the pack house. "My pup why you made so much struggle for hyungs huh? Did you miss alpha there hmm? Did my pup missed me" While saying this he is tickling the sides of his pup. The omega pup woke up by the tickling once again he started giggling.
"Oh my pup woke up what my omega wants now did my baby got hungry" While jungkook is playing with him the pup got hungry and started to nibble on his shirt.
"So my pup is really hungry let's go and make some milk for this cute tummy"
Kook is preparing the milk for pup then suddenly he stopped working the pup got hungry and start sucking on his nipples.
"Baby are you that much hungry huh" He started laughing looking at the pup.
"Come on baby leave my nipple and drink this I prepared your milk" The pup started drinking the milk while looking at kook.

After filling his tummy the pup stared at the trueblood

After filling his tummy the pup stared at the trueblood. "Why are you staring me baby? You know pup you're the only good thing that happened in my life so far. I don't know what will you think of me as your mate when you grow up. Hell no one wants a mate who is 115 years old but that's how our culture works pup. I stopped aging at the age of 25 baby. So basically I'm 25 years old. Will you accept your alpha pup? " The trueblood eyes are glistening with tears.