Omega duties

Time skip
Now our taetae is 13 years old.

His body undergoes some changes because he is a male omega

His body undergoes some changes because he is a male omega. His chest started to grow, now he have small bo*bs and slim waist and got some wanted flesh on his bo*ty too.

As usual both tae and kook are cuddled up in their bed. Tae is laying on kook's naked chest while jungkook is holding him by his waist. The only thing that didn't change was tae's possiveness towards kook.

Now our taetae is waking up. He slowly opened his eyes and pecks kook's chest then neck where his scent gland is located. He lifts his head up and met his alpha's handsome face. He pecks jungkook's lips and then his forehead.

Tae slowly detached himself from kook's arm and went to open the curtains. He tries to wake kook up.

"Kookie wake up "
But jungkook has other plans. He pulled Tae towards the bed and placed his face in the crook of his neck and hold his slim waist by his arms.

The pictures are not mine

The pictures are not mine. Credit to the owner.

"Kookie lemme go it's already 7 koo, hyungs will scold me"
"Five more minutes baby" Jungkook said and pecks tae's neck and tightens his arms around tae's waist.
"Just five minutes"
"Hmm"

Eventually they both woke up and get ready for the day. Tae is learning how to be a perfect luna and the duties of luna.
Also he is going to infirmary to learn. And he is learning his omega duties like how to make your alpha relax when he is stressed, the house chores and everything.

It's not like their alphas want them to do all the house chores and everything but it's in their nature to do these all and take care of kids so our Tae is learning everything from his hyungs.

Now in jungkook's bedroom, kook is getting ready while our Tae is in bathroom.

"Kookie"
"Yes baby"
"Can you please come here"
Jungkook furrowed his brows because Tae only say please Or ask something when he want something or he is scared. So jungkook went to bathroom to see what Tae want. There Tae stood with worry on his face.

"Baby what happened"
"Kookie I want to ask you this for a long time but I thought it will go away so I didn't asked you"
"I don't understand baby, what will go away"
"This kookie"
By saying this Tae lifted his shirt up and showed his bo*bs to kook. Jungkook eyes went wide and he immediately lowered the shirt.
"Am I going to die kookie, is this any kind of disease"
"No baby, it's absolutely normal"
"Then why you don't have this kookie, yours is hard and flat but mine is soft and growing"
"Ah uhm baby you have to ask this to hyungs"
"Why koo "
"I have a meeting in pack house baby go and ask hyung he'll give you something for this and explain it to you" Jungkook said and pecks tae's lips and went out of room.
"Did I just get hard, I'm such a pervert hold yourself up jungkook" Saying this jungkook went to his meeting.

"Ohh so that's why it's growing" Tae is now with his hyungs knowing why his chest is growing.
"Let's go to shopping minnie taetae needs something" Jin said to jimin.
"What I need hyung"
"You will see, now go and get ready for shopping"
Tae went to change his dress.

Please vote and comment💜