Chubby

Tae is the one who is more shocked than anyone else. He is looking at V like he saw a ghost. V is just slightly chubby otherwise he is exact copy of Tae.

Jungkook is looking at V with open mouth. Meanwhile his hyungs are shocked to the core.
"Jin hyung pinch me" Jimin said. Jin pinched him.
"Ouch, it's painful then I'm not dreaming"
"What the hell is going on" Namjoon whispered to suga.
"I don't know bitch but it's freaking interesting"suga said.

V came inside and stand beside his mate and hold guk's shirt end looking down.
" Yah bastard what is this, what is going on here? "Kook shouted to guk. V flinched hearing the voice and hold guk's waist from behind.
" Bitch low down your voice he is afraid of loud voices and he is sensitive "guk said. Guk hold V hand which is holding his waist and pulled him before.
" Chubby "guk called V.
" Gukkiee"V is looking at guk with puppy eyes.

"I told you about my hyungs right""Yes gukkiee""This is suga hyung and this is hobi hyung and jimin hyung suga hyung's mates"V bowed to them and said" Hello hyungs""This is namjoon hyung and this is jin hyung his mate""Hello hyungs""And this my on...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I told you about my hyungs right"
"Yes gukkiee"
"This is suga hyung and this is hobi hyung and jimin hyung suga hyung's mates"V bowed to them and said
" Hello hyungs"
"This is namjoon hyung and this is jin hyung his mate"
"Hello hyungs"
"And this my one and only brother " Jeon jungkookAnd his mate "Jeon Taehyung"
V was shocked to see them.
"Gukkiee"
"Don't worry chubby no one will hurt you here"
"You bastard first say what is this all about why he is looking like my tae"
V has tears in his eyes because of kook's shouting. Guk grabbed kook's collar and warned him.
"I already told you he is sensitive to loud voices don't you dare do it again or else I'll kill you"
"Kooo" Tae runs to kook and pushed guk.
V hugged guk.
"Gukkiee are you okay"
"I'm okay chubby"
"How dare you to touch my koo" Tae is glaring at guk. Before guk speak V said.
"Mister look alike V your mate is the one who did the mistake scold him don't scold my gukkiee"
"I'm the luna here I'll scold whoever I want"
"Ahh about that my chubby is also have the right" Guk said.
"What are you saying? " Tae asked.
"I'm saying he is also the luna of the pack"
"What? "
Tae looked at kook but he is standing there silently also his hyungs didn't say anything.
"Gukkiee you have to explain what is happening here" For the first time after they met kook is calling his brother affectionately and asked him politely.
"It's not the right time kookie I'll say you all about Tae and my chubby and the danger which is  coming to us soon" Guk said seriously.
"Danger what is it? " Tae asked guk.
"I said I'll say when the right time comes my bambi" Guk said.
"Who is your bambi go away" Tae said to guk.
"My scent is attracting your wolf right and you my dear brother my chubby's scent is attracting you as much as your mate's scent right"
"Yes but how is it possible" Kook asked.

"Because our wolves are connected with each other"

Please vote and comment
Pics credit to pinterest

Trueblood's omega pupजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें