Cry Baby

In the pack house the two male omegas are trying to calm the baby down but the baby is crying non stop. Jin went to kitchen to prepare a warm milk for the baby thinking that the baby is hungry. But the baby just spilled all the milk.

"Baby who's baby is this" Namjoon asked to jin. "We don't know who's baby this is joonie but he is kook's mate" Saying this jin hugged his mate and inhaled his citrus scent to calm himself.

"Really omg finally that brat met his mate"" No Namjoon hyung he doesn't want his mate with him he think that stupid non existent curse will affect his mate"jimin said to his hyung.
"He really is a idiot" Yoongi and hobi joined the conversation.
"But why the baby is crying non stop is he hungry? "
"No yoonie he isn't drinking the milk we don't know what to do" Jimin hugged his mates. Hobi is caressing his head while yoongi is holding his waist.

 Hobi is caressing his head while yoongi is holding his waist

The baby slept while crying his eyes are swelled. "It's not good for the baby he didn't even drink the milk"
"Yes minnie he'll fall sick " The two male omegas are worrying for the baby. Their mates are also concerned because they noticed their mates scent change into a sour one. Because omegas are meant to take care of the babies it's in their nature. So they feel like they failed.

Soon their mates whisper sweet nothings into their mates while hugging and spreading calming pheromone.
"Don't worry love we will find a way" Hobi said to jimin.

After a hour of sleep the baby wake up and start whimpering. Because he doesn't have energy to cry. The omegas rushed to check the baby and he is burning in fever.
"Hyung" Jimin is at the verge of crying while jin is holding the baby with concerned eyes. "Minnie let's inform our alphas.
" Hobi hyung, yoonie hyung come here fast"at this rate jimin is crying. By sensing their mate worry those two run to the room.
"Hyung the baby have fever" Jimin says while crying. "It's okay baby don't cry come here" Yoongi is hugging jimin.
"Hyung let's take him to kook's house maybe he can do something" Hobi suggest jin. "What's happening here?"
" Joonie "the omega starts crying when he see his mate.
" Hyung hurry up let's take him to kook" Hobi said.
"Come let's go" All of them went to jungkook's house.

Picture credit to Pinterest