Depression 💔

After 1 month

Kook and guk are laying on their bed, eyes leaving tears and they don't have energy to get up.

They both are so lean even their cheek bones are showing. They become so weak.

They just eat one meal per day. Their omegas are not there to cook for them.
And they both are in depression. They're just moving like a robot.

These days they woke up and went to training ground and eat lunch in training ground then came back to home and lay on their bed. They get 3-4 hours sleep per day.

Guk went to kook's room and knocked. Kook came out and asked him.

"What happened gukkieee"

"Kookiee i can't" Guk hugged kook and both starts crying.

"Let's go to them kookiee"

"They'll go far away if we go there"

"My omegas will understand if we tell the truth kookiee, come let's go "

"I don't think so gukkieee"

"Trust me kookiee let's go or I will die" Guk sobbed hugging kook.

They both went to omegas den. The guard bowed .

"Tell lunas that alphas want to meet them"

"Yes alpha"

The guard came back and informed them that lunas don't want to meet them.

"Tell them it's very important"

Finally both Tae and v came out in saree.
After seeing v guk starts breathing heavily and crying. He is hyperventilating. Kook kneeled on ground and starts crying.

"Boo go to guk calm him down" Tae said

"Boo go to guk calm him down" Tae said. Tae went to kook and kneeled before him. Tae took kook hands and wrapped it around his waist and took his face and place it on his neck.

"So.. Sorr.. yy ba..by" Kook can't speak he is hiccuping while speaking.

"Why are you here and what is this drama? " Tae asked. Even though he talked harshly he can't see his alpha like this.

"So.. rry" Kook fainted in tae's arm.

"Shh gukkieee, come on breath for me" V is hugging guk and caressing his back.

"Chu.. bby .... I'm.. So.. rry"Guk is struggling to breath.

" Don't speak gukkieee come on breath for me"

"Boo kookiee fainted" Tae shouted.

"He is not breathing properly taetae I'm scared"v said.

"We can't take them inside let's go to our house" Tae said and v nodded.

They all came to the house.

Tae sprinkle water on kook's face he woke up and guk also calmed down.

"Baby don't leave"

"Why you want me here, so you can slut shame me in front of everyone"Tae shouts.

" That's not us, we don't know what happened to us that time baby, I swear "

"It's true bambi we don't know what happened to us that time"

"What are you saying" V asked

"I'm saying the truth chubby we really don't know what happened after you went the guards told us what happened"

"Yes until then we don't know that we talked like that"

"Do.. Nt lea.. Ve me ple.. asee i beg.. You" Guk starts hyperventilating again.

"Okay okay shh shh gukkieee we're not going" V looked at Tae and tae nodded.

"Boo go to your room calm him down they both lose so much weight, I can't see them like this"v nodded and took guk to his room.

Kook layed on tae's lap and nuzzle into his tummy. Tae remove the saree and starts threading kook's hair. Kook tongue on tae's clothed nipple.

Tae signed and remove his blouse and kook starts sucking his boobs.

"Hmmm" Tae hummed.

"Did you both eat" Kook didn't hear anything. He is eagerly sucking and licking it.

"Shh kookiee shh slow down baby koo "
Tae calms kook.

"Gukkieee stop crying baby I'm not going anywhere, come here bubba " Guk is crying and hiccuping.

"Baby come here don't you want boobies gukkieee, come to me" The next second guk is on v's lap whining to him.

"Giving baby lemme remove it guu" Finally guk is calmed down after getting what he wants.

Guk is sucking his boobs and squeezing other one in his hand. V pecked his forehead and caress his cheek.

After so many promises and whines both alphas went to sleep.

Please vote and comment
Pic credit to Pinterest