I

"Good morning to all the gentlemen present here. So without wasting anymore minutes lets get started. "
Said jimin in an emotionless tone.

The meeting continued and continued and never seemed to end according to jimin. He knows he is the CEO but sometimes he also needs a break from this boring shit.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you gentlemen. I hope to hear the results soon. Now i may take my leave."
With that Jimin ran out of meeting room in his cabin.

Jimins pov:

I was seated on my chair head lying down on the table. Meetings are sometimes a big headache.
Suddenly a vibration disturbed the peaceful environment.
"Hello"
"Good afternoon babyyy!"
"What do you want Liya?"
"All the money from my card is over. I want more."
"Yes..its always the money." I whispered.
"Don't worry liya i will transfer the money. Anything else? "
"No nothing thank you bye!"
And the line got cut.
As expected.

Author pov:

Jimin huffed. This happens now on daily basis. He knew his wife is a gold digger and probably cheating on his back but can he do anything?A big NOTHING.
And you may ask the reason. Well it's his mother. His mother is the biggest player he has seen. She was the one to fix his marriage with her friends daughter. She was the one who forced his father and her husband to not interfere in jimins wedding.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was late night when jimin stepped out of his office. He just want to go to his bed.

As he reached the gate of the house he saw a brunette peeking in through the house window.
He quietly went to the back of this stupid person folding his hand in front of his chest. He waited 1 min, 2 min, 4 min, 5minutes and now that's it.
Jimin shook the shoulder of brunette turning him around.

Jimins pov:

As the brunette turned back his face became pale. I raised one of my eyebrows.
"What are you doing here."
"Ah.. A-rhmm.. I-i heard a bea-beautiful girls live here." He said scratching his soft locks.
"Well true but don't know about the beautiful part." I replied to which he snickered.
"Your name?" I demanded.
"Jungkook... Jeon jungkook"
"You seem quite young."
"20"
"So kid, did your parents not teach you not to sneak in someone's house."
"I am not a kid" He pouted.
"You know you're not, still you can't behave properly. I could call cops right now, then what you will do." I scolded.

"I am sorry" He said after a silent pause.
"Promise not to do again."
"Why are treating me like a 15 years old. I am an adult. I can do whatever i want to." He said with a sad pout.
I stared at him for a minute.

"Okk, but if i ever found you near my house again you will be behind the bars and i am sure of it."
"Okk" He said quietly before started walking across me.
I stared at his back until he disappeared.
"Weird" I blurted before stepping inside.

"I am home." I shouted but did not got any response back.
I went to my room or 'our' room.
There I saw my wife laying lazily on bed. Fuck man she again got drugged. Why do people even take drugs. Its not good for your health.
But its her life what can i say.
I made her lie properly after which i changed to comfy and slept.
Again a boring day ended.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Hello everyone 🤗🤗
Hope you guys liked it.
Tell me your thoughts about it.

Thank you for support💜

Love love❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜