All

Jimin's pov:

"Mm.. You have a nice house." I said looking around the house.

"A-a thank you." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"So..where am i going to stay?"

"You can have the guest room. You sit here and... And watch some show on tv i just have to set it. " He said kinda embarrassed.

"I just have to sleep jungkook. I can arrange the bed. You don't have to worry. Just tell me the way."

"A-aa jiminshii wait. You are my guest. I have to take care of you. Just sit here i am coming."
He said pushing me towards the couch looking all sweaty.
As he was about to go i held his hand turning him again towards me.
It all happened so sudden that his legs slipped and we both fell om the couch.
I closed my eyes scared of the impact.

"Arghh" We both groaned together.

I opened my eyes looking straight on the man above me who was staring down at me.

It looked like time stopped for a few seconds.

He looked ethereal from here. His mole under lip was so tempting. His big doe eyes looked shocked and beautiful at the same time.

We were in this position for 2 minutes when my mind got alarmed by the position we are in right now.

"AAHHHHHHH"
I threw him off me which made him fall from the couch on his ass.

"Oiiiiii" He groaned.

"Stupid did you have to put your heavy muscles on my beautiful body. Arghh. Just go and arrange the room. By then i am here." I said scrunching my nose.

"Okk thankyou." he stood up and sprinted towards some room.

"Aish this kid." I whispered opening the television.
The Netflix opened and some video was on pause. I resumed it and some people started moaning.
AARGHHHH.

I quickly paused it again.

"YEAH YOU JUNGLEBOOK! COME DOWN."
I shouted on the top of my lungs.

He came stumbling down the stairs.
"W-what ha-happened hyung." He huffed.
I pointed towards the tv and that when i saw his eyes growing more big.

"I-i..."

"Yeh you mannerless kid. Don't you have any shame. Watching porn in living room."

"Sorry hyungie." He said looking down.

"Mm.. You must be. Wait you were alone while watching this shit?"

"Kinda..."

"Means you were not." I declared looking more furious.

"No"

"So that is why you wanted to clean the room?"

"Yes"

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER RUN NOW!" I shouted when i started running toward him with a slipper in my hand.

"Aaa hyung leave me." He said running upstairs.
I followed him.
"Hyungie i will never do it again. Sorrryyy."

"Ohh really. Fine." I threw the slipper in his direction and stopped on my path.

It hit his head. Huh! I am good at shots.
"OWWWWW" He cried.

"Just tell me the room. I wanna sleep."

"Second room to the left."

"Okk goodnight kid." I said and went to the room.

"Wait were is yours?" I turned again and asked.

"The room beside yours." He said still rubbing back of his head.

"Okk thanks."

I said as i entered the room. It was decent. I threw myself on the bed. It smells nice. Then i remember my clothes. They might be uncomfortable while sleep.

I went to jungkook's room and pooped my head from the door.

"WHAAA... hyung you should knock before coming in someones room. Don't you have manners?" He said mocking me.

"Oh look who is talking. I just wanted some comfortable clothes. Mine are too tight."

"I see" He said while his eyes trailing down my body. Aish why am i getting red.

"Okk stop now go and bring me some clothes." Is said jumping on his bed.

"Yeah sorry." He said while going to his cupboard.

'TING'
'TING'
'TING'

Ughh! Who is messaging him so much. Out of curiosity i took jungkook's phone.

Arie

Ohh yeah! I also love bunnies. They are so cute.

Arie

And guess what my favorite color is also yellow.

Arie

Huh! We are so similar.

'Arie? Why is jungkook texting her? Oh yes they exchanged numbers, why won't they chat? Well it's totally their choice. Who am i to say anything.' I thought with a long face.
I suddenly remember our first talk. We talked about our likes and dislikes. I thought it was a special moment in my life. But guess what to me i am just another person to talk. I threw his phone on the bed and stared at some random place. My heart it...it doesn't feel good. My s-stomach churns. What is this?

"Take these Jiminie hyung. They might be quite big for you." He threw the clothes on me.

"Okk... Thanks" I started walking out of room without looking at him.

"Jiminie hyung i am sorry for say you a mannerless kid. You are very well mannered i know it. I am sorry." He said walking behind me.

"Its fine jungkook. I wanna sleep.Go away."

"First tell me what happened." He said grabbing my hand.

"Its nothing. I am tired." I said looking down.

"Okk fine. Good night hyung." He said going back his room.

I too went to my room and changed.

Hello guyz🤗🤗

How are you??

Hope you enjoyed😊

Thank you❤

Love love❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜