You

Authors pov:

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday day jiminie hyung. Happy birthday to you!" Jimin snapped his eyes open and there he saw Jungkook handsome as ever standing with a cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday hyung." Jungkook said coming closer to jimin and shoving the cake in front of jimin.

"T-thank you i guess." Jimin said rubbing his eyes with his smol fist.

"Hey! I surprised you and you are being ungrateful." Jk whined.

"Oh sorry. I guess I am still sleepy. But I really am happy to see you-." Jimin bit his tongue from continuing forward.

"Okay then blow the candle fast and make a wish."

Jimin blew the candle making a wish with hus pretty eyes closed.

'I hope jungkook and I stay together forever even as friends.'

"Cut it fast."

"Yeah yeah." Jimin cutted the cake while jungkook chanted the birthday song with a big grin on his face.

They both ate the cake happily.

"My gift?"

"Huh?"

"Yea! Where is my gift?"

"Oh! You have to wait for it jiminshi hyung~" Jungkook sing songed going out of the room.

"This kid!"

"GOOD NIGHT HYUNG!" Jimin heard jungkook shouting fron afar.

"GOOD NIGHT" He replied back and went to his dreamland again with a huge smile plastered on his face.

___________________________________________

Jimins pov:

I woke up when the sun lights directly fell on my face. I stretched my body with a yawn. I did my morning routine and went down stairs.

"I wish you could love me again
No i don't want anybody else~~"

I saw jungkook swaying his body on the song he is singing while cooking.

He turned around when he heard me dragging the chair to sit on it.

"Oh jiminie hyung when did you came?"

"When someone was desperately asking for being loved again."

"You haven't listened to it right?"

"What i haven't listen."

"Kim Taehyung" He said making me more confused than that I am.

"What? Did he release a new song? "

He nodded with a mischievous grin on his face.

"OH MY GOD! WHY DIDN'T I KNEW ABOUT IT!?" With that i ran to my room to get my phone. I plugged in the earphones and sat on my bed.

The video started and there my tae looks handsome as ever.

The mv was breathtaking. His visuals are no joke.

The video stopped and I still can't process it. He released a song on my birthday.

The door was suddenly opened by jungkook with a tray in his hand.

"I prepared breakfast for you."

"Thank you kookie!" I exclaimed happily.

"Woa woah! You look so happy. What could be the reason be?"

"My tae posted the song on my birthday. What else could be more happier?"