You

Authors pov:

When i entered i saw my wife sleeping with some guy.
"What the heck" Jimin shouts which startles the people on the couch.

"J-jimin, what are you doing here?" Asked his wife with a scared look on her face.

Jimins pov:

"Oh let me remind you this is my house also, but would you please explain who the hell is this man?" I asked glaring at her.

"U-uhh he i-is my c-cousin..." She stutters.

"Oh really you sleep with your cousin half naked on the single couch." Now it's over. I can't tolerate this anymore. This is the third time.

"Wait i don't need any explanation. Tomorrow divorce papers will come, sign them and leave this house before i come tomorrow evening. Understand?"
I declared.

"J-jimin darling I-its not what it s-seems like."

"Shush liya. I don't want any explanation. Goodbye." I said stomping out of my house.

I unlocked my phone and called someone.

After 3 rings he picked up.

"Hello"

"Hello jungkook. I want you to pick me from my house immediately." I said.

"Why something happened hyung?" He saked with worried laced in his voice.

"I will tell you once you are here. Now bye." I cut the call before he can question any further.

After 10 minutes a car stopped in front of the door. Jungkook rushed out of it.

"Hyung are you okay?" He asked as he rushed towards me holding my cheeks with both his hands. His eyes ran down my whole face and body to check if something happened making me blush.

"Speak up jimin, i am worried."

"Ah.. My wife cheated on me." I said calmly.

"Oh shoot. That bitch."

"Don't curse jungkook." I said glaring at him.

"Oh really that woman doesn't deserve respect. She cheated on you hyung. How are you feeling."

"Actually it's the third time."

"WHAT THE FUCKK!!" He exclaimed.
I put my hands on his mouth.

"Shh.. Don't shout just take me away feom here."

He kept staring at me for some reason that i don't know.

"H-huh, yeah let's go. "

We both sat inside the car.

"Are you taking me at your house?"

"No, somewhere else." He said simply without explanation.

"Where?" I asked excitedly.

"I thought you just got a heart broke. So I should take you to a special place."

"Tell me whereee?" I whinned again.

"It is a surprise. Now shut up or I won't take you there.

" Okkk I will be quite." I said keeping my index finger on my lips.

After 15 minutes of more driving jungkook stopped the car.

"Come out hyung." He said stepping out of the car.

I went near him. It was a cliff. The view was breathtaking. The lights of all the city were shining so bright. The clouds look so amazing. The wind was perfect. I was awestruck.

"J-jungkook this is amazing." I said smiling brightly at him.

"I always come here when I wanna escape the world." He said, his hands puffed in his pockets.

"Now will you tell me the whole story." He said.

"Okk so...."

Hello guys🤗🤗
I know it's kinda boring. I will try my best.

Thank you❤

Love love❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜