I

Jimins pov:

I am so happy as jungkook is constantly by my side. I feel so safe.

"Jungkook baby wake up. I need to go somewhere early morning." I said shaking him a bit.

"Mm nooo." He whined.

"Stupid!" I huffed and stood up from the bed.
Suddenly my hand was grabbed with a force and i was again on the bed with jungkook hovering me.

"Hyung where do you think you are going?"

"Bathroom?" He just giggled at my statement.

"Cutie!" He pecked my forehead and then my eyes and then my cheeks and finally my lips. He kissed me so delicately i could feel whole jungle erupting in my stomach, intestine and liver. Well it doesn't make sense. But does it matter now? Let me focus on my kiss.

"Mm~~" I moaned a little louder.
We continue for a few more seconds before breaking it for air.

"I-i h-haven't even b-brushed yet." I said trying to regain my breath.

"I haven't even." He said with a smirk.

"Eww unhygienic ass." I mumbled.

"Did you said ASS?? Where are your manners?"

"They got lost the day I said yes to you."

"So yeste-" Before he could say more rubbish things I pulled him towards me by his neck and kissed him again.
I can never get over this feeling. It's feels like I am on clouds.
After some time we broke our kiss.

He just smiled at me.

"Getting bold I see." I just pushed him away getting up from the bed.

"Fuck off."

"Hyung stop it~ this is enough for the day. You are abusing too much today." He said following me to the bathroom.

"Didn't you wanted that?" I said slyly.

"Well yes" He said back hugging me while I was brushing.
It wasn't the first time he saw me brushing. We have been friends for long.

"I wanna eat pan cakes."

"YES SIR." He said before marching towards the kitchen.

~~~

After having breakfast I went to meet my sister. I drove to her office.

"Well look who came to my office today." She said sarcastically.

"Arie I am here to apologize to you."

"Oh my god what is the day today. Did sun rised from a different direction or what?" She said thinking she was looking cool.

"Listen to me Arie. Two days ago jungkook proposed me. I know I shouldn't tell you. But you are my sister and I don't want to have grudges between us for something that I wasn't responsible for. When jungkook proposed me I said no. Because of our age gap and what would society say. I felt devastated at that time and thought about you. That you have to go through the same heart break when you saw your lover with me. I was feeling so bad that because of me your whole life was ruined. But more I was sad because I can't be with jungkook. That was the worst feeling I have ever felt in my life. Even worst than being mom's puppet." I finished with tears dripping down my cheeks. I looked at Arie and surprisingly she was also crying.

"I-i felt so so worst the time mom told me that you are going to marry liya. She was like everything to me. I can't just see her being yours. I hated both you and mom beyond everything. I was heartbroken. And then you told me that she was only behind my money. I couldn't compensate it. I was left with nothing but grieving. So i behaved like that to you. I know it was all mom's mistake but i couldn't help and hated you." She pured her thought crying loudly.
I went near her and hugged her. She just holded me cried more.
After some time she stopped just sobbing.
"So will you say yes to jungkook?"

"I already did." She raised her head up being shocked.

"Oh that's nice."

"Yeah!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??" We both turned back towards the voice.

"Mom?" We both said together.

"Who is jungkook?"

"No one" My sister replied instead.

"Oh now both of you are fooling me." I just kept looking at my feet.

"Isn't he the same guy who you called your friend? Tell me."

"Yes mother" I whispered.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it. He spread his disease and made you gay too."

"Mom it is not a disease! When you will learn it? You ruined my whole life. But i won't let you do the same with my brother." My sister said standing up from her chair. I watched her in awe. She is supporting me guys. Yay!

"You both are a disgrace to me. I am disowning you both."

"Then DO IT!" I said furiously. Enough is enough. I can't see her being like this whole my life.

"JIM-"

"AND if you are not doing it. Then I am cutting all my connection with you. You are no more a mother to me."

"Y-you guys are doing this to me. Your own mother. For someone who is a faggot-"

"MOTHER! LANGUAGE!" I said getting more angry. She can't say things like this to my jungkook.

"Keep your voice down"

"I will not. And guess what talking to you will not get us anywhere. I am going Arie. And I hope this woman doesn't stress you." I said walking out.

No more mother guys!! YAYYY!

I am excited to tell this to jungkook.

Lets go!

___________________________________________

I know I am too late. Sorry guys.
But I am going to finish this soon.

Thank you for your support❤❤

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜