Have

Jimins pov:

"HAPPYY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK." I shouted.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung"
"Yes"
"Thank you so much hyung." He hugged me. I felt happy with his arms around me.

"You don't have to jungkook."

"Okk then my gift? " He asked showing his palm in front of him.

'Cutie' I just wanna confirm one thing god. Is this the same person who works out 2 to 3 hours daily?

"A-ah your gift.Can i give you tomorrow?"

"No want it now." He deadpaned.

"Okk geez. Here." I said putting a big box in his hands.

"Wah it's so big."

"Open it up."

"Yes" He excitedly put the box on his bed.

He was opening the box but the packaging had too many tapes.

"It's not opening."

"Hold on let me do it."

I tried but it was damn not opening.

"Why can't you open it?"

"Hey, hang on i got this." I said glaring at him.

"Jimin-shi"

"Yes"

"Just rip of the tape, the tape. It's right there what are you doing."

"Will you be quiet. I need to concentrate." I stated.

"Jimin-shi. This isn't our first time. "

"WhatWhat? It's the first time with the tape. We never had it." I giggled.

"Ohh my innocent hyung just open it quickly.

"Okk damn its done."

"Yay" He pushed me beside drowning his face in the box.

He took out one wrapped small box and opened it.

"Wah iron man's socks. Hyung you know you are the best." He said to me showing his bunny smile.

"I know right."

Then he took another box and opening it quickly.

"IRON MAN HELMET!!!" He jumped on the bed inserting the helmet on his head.

"Jungkook keep it low. Neighbors may complain. "

"Don't worry my hyungie~~" He sing songed and again went to the box.

Like this he found an iron man key chain, phone case, mug and an iron man pillow. and a lot of iron man movie CD's.

"Hyungie you are seriously the best. These are my favorite gifts i have ever gotten."

"Ohh really. I am flattered."

"No seriously hyung... I mean it."

"Okk fine. But now that i think of you have got a lot of CDs. So lets do a marathon. "

"No hyungie why do you wanna run a marathon this time of the night. "

"I mean a movie marathon you ass shit."

"Okk le-... Wait what did you call me?"

"What? " I asked him pretending to be innocent.

"You cursed."

"Did I? I didn't."

"Lying is a bad manner hyung." He said with a mischievous smile.

"Yah! Lets go or i am going to sleep."

"Okk lets go." He said running to the living room.

By the time i reached there with popcorn and snacks he had already inserted the CDs.

"Come fast hyung. I am gonna start."

"Yeah coming."

And like this we spent hours watching iron man. It was at 6 in the morning when we went to our rooms to regain our energies.

__________________________________________

Jungkooks pov:

I woke up on a loud sound of some utensil falling on the ground. I looked at the clock. It showed 12:45. Shit i slept a lot.
I stood up from my bed and went to bathroom to freshenup and brush my teeths.
After completing my morning routine i again heard a loud sound. I went to kitchen and the condition of it made my laugh out loud.

Jimin hyung was sitting on the floor with his legs folded. And a bowl upside down on his head. The floor was flying everywhere with the eggs broken on the counter top. And a juice bottle was splitting the juice on the floor.

"Huh! Shut up."
"You look funny." I said to hyung laughing holding my stomach.
"Yah i am your hyung. You should not make fun of me. Bad manners." I huffed with a pout.

I quickly took out my phone and 'click'.

"Yah! Jeon jungkook how dare you click a photo of mine without my permission. Bad manners." He said standing up and putting the bowl on the counter.

"Hyung why are you so whinny." I said cupping his cheeks and squeezing them.

"I was making a cake for you. But definitely i didn't succeed." He said making puppy eyes.

"Aww my hyung was making cake for me." He nooded innocently.

"I should have learned the cooking at least."

"You don't know how to cook?" I asked surprised.

"Noo" He whispered.

"Hyung you are 36." I said amused.

"And a rich person. I don't need to cook myself when i always had a chef around."

"Maked sense. So lets now order a cake and clean this shit. How about that?" I asked.

"I guess that's the only option."

"Okk so lets get started." I cheered.

It took us 2 hours to clean the kitchen as well as to clean ourselves as we were fooling around making each other dirty.

"Hyung its already 3 what are your plans."

"Umm art museum. There is a competition going on i want you to participate."

"But i don't know how to." I excused. I an good at art but nobody knows that. My father is strictly against my love towards arts.

"Ohh really. Then who left that art file in your room. And that too with a paint box." He mocked me.

"When did you saw?" I asked surprised.

"Long time ago. Now get ready."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Overall the day was fun. I participated in art competition. It was like a dream since my father never allowed me to. All thanks to jiminie hyung. He is the best.
We returned home at 7 pm and now were lying in the living room all tired. The cake had been delivered half an hour ago. We are now just lazing around.
I looked at him he was sitting with his head back and eyes closed. He looked beautiful as ever.

I thank god that he sent jimin hyung in my life.
__________________________________________

Hello guys🤗🤗

How are you?

Thank you for your support💜

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜