That

Jungkook's pov

"Well hello handsome, my name is Arie" Jimins sister said.

"Well hello beautiful my name is jeon jungkook." I said shaking my hands with her.
I looked at jiminie hyung and he looked.....sad?

"Jimin talks a lot about you." My thoughts were cut by Arie's voice.

"Oh really." I said looking towards jimin again.

"I don't even talk to you." Jimin whispered looking towards her with venom in his eyes.
And then i knew its fucked up.
I don't want to come in between the two. I need to go from here with jimin hyung.

"Hyung let's go." I said to jiminie.
As we started walking towards the door jimins sister again broke into us.

"Arhmm.. Can i get your number jungkook?" She asked with an ayego. Cringe.

"Well you can sweets but i doubt your brother will be happy with it."

"He is more than ok right jiminie."

He just threw daggers towards her with his eyes.
I awkwardly told her my number.

"Okk thank you jungkookie. I will text you soon. Bye. " She said going out of the office.

I was going to puke on the nickname i just heard when i saw jimin hyung exiting the office too.
I quietly followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was driving with a huge tension between us.
I don't know what to do so i just focused on the road.
After 5 minutes i heard jimin hyung mumbling that was out of my ears reach.
"Huh" I looked at him with confusion written on my face.
"I said i am angry." He said with puffy cheeks and a pout.
"Cute" I said loudly.
I saw him turning all red.
"Yeah i am angry with you. Don't try to change the topic.

I stopped the car by the side of the road.

" Okk tell me what i did to make this mochi angry." I asked poking his nose.

"You flirted with Arie."

She was his sister. What did i even think before flirting with her.

"Jiminie hyung i didn't do it intentionally its just my personality that i am a little flirty."

"A little.. A little you say it." He exclaimed.

"Okkayyyy sorryyyy jiminieeee hyngggg" I sing song holding my ears with my puppy eyes.

Jimins pov:

He looked at me with those puppy eyes. And that moment i knew from now on i will be forever weak for these eyes.

I looked away outside the window.

"Okk fine. But won't you want to know what i brought for you??" He said.

"No." I simply denied.

"Chimchim don't be like this. I will never flirt with your sister ever. Sorry." He pouted

"So you will flirt with other girls?" It came out of my mouth before thinking.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"Huh! N-nothing. What did you buy for me? " I asked changing the topic.

"Ohh i bought you mochis." He said giving me the box. They were so cute and well decorated. My smile just got bigger and bigger.
I unpacked the box and started eating the mochi.
"Ummm.. Its delicious." I said looking at him with a big smile.

"It might be expensive. I mean the packaging was damn." I started.

"Ohh no no. I got a discount."

"Oh really but why?" I asked.

"Actually the girl on the counter was more interested in me than the money. So i gave her my number and she gave me discount. Simple." He shrugged.

What the actual fuck. This guy. And again it burned. Hmpph.
I closed the box a little more furiously.

"What happened."
"Nothing just drive fast."
"Yeah we are just about to reach."

After a few minutes i was in front of my house.

"Thank you jungkook."

"No need jiminie hyung." He mumbled.

"So see you tomorrow."

"So you are expecting me to come tomorrow?" He said showing his bunny smile.

"Only if you get free time from your lovely girls." With that i stomped inside my house.
When i entered i saw my wife sleeping on the couch with some other man.

Hello guys.
I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you❤

Love love❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜