Am

Jungkook's pov:

GUYS!!Jiminie hyung is mine! Can you believe it. Well I can't. But let's face it. He is right now cuddling with me as we were watching a movie. Taehyung had left long ago saying the newly made couple needs some privacy. Jimin hyung was all red due to that statement. Well he looked cute( ͡ _ ͡°).

"Kookie this is boring now." He whined.

"But I thought you liked suspense."

"Yeah I still do. But not in the mood right now. Am sleepy."

"Hyung you are purposely acting this cute. Ain't you?"

"No. I have always been this cute." He stated facts.

"Well true that. Let's go to sleeeep then." I said picking him up in bridal style. He ain't even heavy for his age.

"Yahhh! What are you doing? Put me down."

"Me? Nothing just putting the royal prince to bed."

"I am no prince jungkook. And put me down. I am heavy."

I dropped him on the bed while caging him in my arms as I hovered above him.

"You ain't heavy hyung. Got it."

He just nodded with cute pink cheeks. I got down and kissed his cute button nose.

"Let's go to sleep." I said falling on the other side of the bed. We cuddled each other.

"Kooks tell me about your family. You never talk about them."

"Because I don't wanna ruin our time talking about that."

"Tell me naa" He is so cute. Wait how many times did i call him cute? But now I have the right to do so. I can and i will.

"Umm so my parents are filthy rich. My father is a business man. And my mom is a housewife. From childhood my father wasn't able to give me his time. He was always out. Once I turned 18 he forced me to meet the daughters of his business men friends. I was fed up from all these meet and told my father I don't want to marry right now. But who is he to listen. My mom never was home. She was always out partying with her friends and shopping with them. I waited for her hyungie but she never came to me. Whenever i meet her she always ignored me like a plaque. Once when my parents were fighting i heard my mother shouting that she never wanted me. I was there mistake. I felt so alone that time. That is why I moved out. My parents denied but i forced to kill myself. So they let me." I said remembering all those moments that i don't ever want to remember.

"Jungkook" He turned towards me and cupped my face.

"I never thought they would be like this. I am sorry."

"It's not your mistake hyung. Don't say sorry."
He kept his forehead on mine. We both closed our eyes and remained in the same position. After some time i opened my eyes and admired his beauty.

"Hyung"

"Hmm."

"When we will become parents we will let our children grow up in so much love." I said looking deep into his eyes.

"Y-you already are thinking about kids. And let me tell you, you can't have kids." He said with red cheeks.

"Who said we are gonna give birth. We can adopt. And wait you said I can't have kids. Hyung. YOU are bottom! Not me." I said sitting up.

"Hey! I am not." He also sat up.

"Wanna know." I said with a mischievous smile.

"Shut up." He hit my arm.
I hugged him.

"Let's just sleep. It's too early for kids."

"Yeah you are right. Good night."

I went near his ear.

"But i am top." I whispered and closed my eyes as if sleeping.

"Pervert" I heard him murmur.

This is perfect! He is perfect!

___________________________________________

A short update. Hope you are liking it.

Thank you for your support💜💜

Love love❤❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜