And

Authors pov:

"Hyung i wanted to eat Chinese." Jungkook whined.

"We just had Chinese yesterday."

"But i likkkeee ittttttt." Jungkook stretched.

"Jungkook are you on your periods? You have been all a whiny baby since morning."

"Yeah and you noticed now." Jungkook huffed folding his hands in front of his chest.

"Ok tell me what did i do to make you all angry?" Jimin said focusing on jungkook and dropping his spoon down on the plate.

"You... You...check your phone."

Jimin unlocked his phone and there he saw 20 messages from 'mannerless kid🥴' and 10 missed call from the same number.

"Aish..."

"Can i know the reason why you ignored me?" Said jungkook looking through jimins soul.

"A-ah its nothing i slept early yesterday."

"Liar"

"Seriously kooks i am not lying. I was so tired from the work yesterday and i even handled 5 boring meetings with those boring people. I did not do it intentionally."

Jungkook just stared at him emotionlessly.

Jimin just looked down nervously.
Well it wasn't lie when he said he was tired and busy. But he wasn't being complete honest as well.

___________________________________________

Previous night~~

Jimins pov:

I came out of my office for leaving for my house. I waited for the lift and went inside.

There was a woman inside the lift. She was a good employee from what i have experienced.

"Umm si-sir" She said nervously and fiddling her finger.

"Yes Ms. Chen." I said turning towards her.

"I w-wanted to ask that a-are you in relationship with Mr j-jeon?"

"What! Are you stupid why would you think that?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"N-no don't get me wrong. It's just the way he loo-looks at you. So i guessed."

"NO! We aren't in any relationship. Don't need to make a tea out of it." I said sternly.

"Thank god." She said sighing heavily.

"Oh it's nothing Mr. Park. I was just afraid that you are in a relationship with a kid. So stupid of me to think that way. You don't even look good together." She said laughing.

I just stayed quiet.

"Well Mr. Park if you are looking for someone then i am just 34." She said with a low voice.

With that the door of lift opened and i stepped out without replying to her.

I reached home with a messed up mind. Does everyone think that we are in relationship? Does jungkook really look at me with those love sick eyes?

I went straight to my room and lied on my bed.
My phone buzzed in my pocket.

'Mannerless kid 🥴' calling.

I let it fall on the bed.

Do he really like me. No not possible we are just friends nothing else. I mean he is hot and his veins when he works out look so damn se-. WAIT! STOP RIGHT THERE. You can't think like this jimin. He is a kid, a mannerless kid.
My phone again buzzed but i ignored it again.