All

Jungkook's pov:

It's Jimin Hyung's birthday in 2 days and i am so excited to give him a surprise.

"Namjoonie hyung. Won't you help your cute and handsome doesang?" I said on the phone call.

"Jungkook, it's really not possible."

"But... Okay if i tell you the reason then you will do it?" I tried.

"First tell me the reason."

"So listen....."

___________________________________________

Jimins pov:

It's been a week and i am feeling like a teenager all again. Whenever jungkook is near me I feel so suffocated. I always blush to whatever he says, i always have butterflies when he comes near me.

I tried to deny it all but at the end of the day i sleep with the thoughts of him. I know it's all wrong and i shouldn't do it but my stupid heart doesn't listen to me.

Right now I am in my office. Doing some paperwork shit.
Well i don't curse usually but i think jungkook is a bad company afterall.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

I heard tick tick of heels coming towards me. I looked up and was horrified from the person in front of me.

My mom.

"Good evening mother." I said standing up and bowing 90°.

"What do you think you are doing with your life Park Jimin?"

"I d-don't understand mother." I said looking downwards.

"You divorced your wife in my absence. Who did you think gave you that right."

"B-but she cheated on me mother. That too 3rd time."

"Because you are not man enough to provide your own wife with her desires. I talked to her and she told me all these years you lived like 2 unknowns in the same house. You never touched her. May i ask why?"

I just kept looking down with tears building up in my eyes.

"Your wife is your responsibility . If you can't take care of her, then whose problem is that. Hers or yours?"

'Exactly Mrs. Park it's my problem, then why are you interfering?' I thought in my mind.

"I want you to take divorce paper back."

"I can't."

"Jimin you have to. I have some respect in society. I can't just let it ruined by an irresponsible man."

"I d-don't want to be with her anymore. You only said we are s-strangers all these years, so whats the point of living with her now?". I said couraging up a little.

'SLAP'

"How dare you talk against me. It's my final decision and you can't deny it." I said glaring at me.

"I-i..."

"JIMINIE HYUNG GUESS WHAT? "
The door suddenly opened with a usual loud jungkook on wrong timings.

"A-rhm" Jungkook looked both of us confused.

"Who are you Mr.?"

"Good evening miss. I am Jeon Jungkook." He said bowing. Then he looked up to me.

"Jiminie hyung are you crying?" He said running towards me and cupping my face in his large hand.

I was scared my mother will take this in a wrong way so i pushed his hand away.

"Did this woman said something to you?" He asked again pointing towards my mother.

"Excuse me Mr. he is my son. I can so whatever i want with him. Who are you to come between us?"

"Oh really. So you are his mother. Heard a lot about you." I tried to stop him talking any rubbish but that was all in vain.

"Well great to hear atleast my son talks about me."

"Never in good way though." He said throwing daggers towards her.

"I want to talk to my son. Get out of here."

"Not gonna happen."

"I SAID GET OUT!" She shouted.

"J-jungkook p-please go" I said holding his arm. I saw my mother glaring at our hands together. I quickly withdrawed my hands from his.

"But jiminie hyung she will make you cry more." He said pouting toward me.

My heart beat fastened.

"Please jungkook." I begged him again.

"Fine but i am outside. Call me ones and i am here." He said walking towards the gate.

"Who is he?" My mother asked directly.

"My friend."

"Doesn't seems to me." She deadpaned.

"He is only a friend mother."

"Hmm. Ok about taking the divorce back. Meet me tomorrow."

"Okay."

With that she walked out of the room.

As soon as she left jungkook ran into the room.

"Jiminie hyung what did she said?"

I looked at him and hugged him immediately. I started crying. It was all going back to time when i felt helpless.

"Hey hey hyung. Tell me what happened."

"She is forcing me to take the divorce back."

"What"

"Ye-yess she is forcing me again kookie."
I said hugging him more tightly.

"Shh shh. Its ok hyung. We gonna fight her together." He said cupping my face.

"Really?" I asked in a small voice.

"Really. I am here with you." He said kissing my forehead.

My heart fluttered beating so fast.

I just closed my eyes feeling the moment.

"Now cheer up. Lets go to a dinner together."

"Hmm"

"Jiminie hyung, smile." He said with a whiny face.

I smiled a little seeing him trying hard for me.

"Okk let's go." He said holding my hand and taking my bag from his free hand.

We went to a restaurant, had a great dinner. Jungkook was trying to make me smile every minute. I am thankful to have him.

After that we went home, watched some movie together and slept cuddling on the couch.
It was a heck of a day. And tomorrow is going to be worst.

__________________________________________

Hello guys

Thank you for your support❤❤

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜