Be

Jimin pov:

"Faster jungkook. Move your hand a little faster." I said.

"I am just cooking. You make it sound like a lot dirty."

"Yeah! Stupid. Just cook faster. Tae will be here any minute." I said smacking his hand.

I was waiting for tae. I messaged him my address in the morning.

'Ding Dong'

"Here he is." I said jumping towards the door.

I opened the door and saw a man with all black clothes with a black cap and a black mask on his face.

"Yes Mr."

"Mm this Mr. wants to talk to Mr. Park."

"Tae!!" I said jumping on him.

"Y-yeah let me in first."

"Oh sorry. Please come in."

Tae came inside with me jumping behind him.

"Well you have a nice house." He said looking around.

"I know right."

"Who's this?" He said pointing towards jungkook who was looking at tae with some weird expression making me difficult to understand what's going through his mind.

"Oh this is Jungkook. The guy i was talking about yesterday. And jungkook this tae." I introduced them.

"Well hello jungkookshi. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah same." Jungkook said rudely.

"Jungkook! Manners. " I deadpaned glaring at him.

"Well hello taehyung-shi. It's a pleasure meeting you." He said becoming extra sweet in a jiffy. He is definitely weird.

"Let's sit taehyung. Do you wanna have lunch. I cooked your favourite."

"Jinja! You still remember?"

"How can i forget anything about my soul mate?"

"Let's eat. I missed your cooking so much."

We all went towards dining table taking our seats.
I served some food on both of the boys plate and lastly serving myself.
Tae took the first bite and i was looking at him with curiosity.

"Mmm~~"

"Is it good?"

"More than good. It's perfect."

"Thank you. You can eat how much you want to." I said while taking a bite.

Me and tae kept talking about our lifes throughout our lunch probably making jungkook bored.

"Yeah she was really a pain in ass." I said talking about my ex wife.

"Jimin hyung you cursed." Jungkook said the first line.

"He does curse with the people he is close to." Tae said before I could comprehend anything.
Jungkook said nothing and started eating again. But I could see the disappointment on his face. I will make sure to make it up  to him later.
We again started talking and this time I was making sure to involve jungkook as well. After lunch we decided to watch a movie. We watched our favourite movie 'The notebook'. I brings a lot of memories along with it.

___________________________________________

Jungkook's pov:

"Yeah she was really a pain in ass."  Jimin hyung said. I was shocked to see hyung cursing and found a great chance to tease him.

"Jimin hyung you cursed." I said smirking.

"He does curse with the people he is close to." Before jimin hyung can reply taehyung said instead.

And that's when I felt my heart sinking.
I didn't say anything after and they both continued to talk.

'Am I not important to jiminie hyung?'

Hyung tried to involve me in their conversation in which i wasn't really interested so i just gave one word replies.

After lunch we saw a movie on which i wasn't focused at all.

I was sitting on a bean bag while they both were sitting together on a sofa. HPMMT!

I came out of my trance when the sound stoped coming. The movie was over. I looked towards hyungs and they both were sleeping already while cuddling each other. This could be me and hyung onlt if i hadn't planned that surprise.

'Jungkook! You can't say like this. See how happy hyung is. Thank gods I planned that surprise.' I make myself calm. Okay now I have nothing to do. And like that slept there with my mind running miles away.

~

I woke up from loud noises coming from background. I opened my eyes and saw tae hyung tickling jiminie. Well i used to do that until today.

I don't know why I feel so jealous of tae hyung.

"Please tae leave m-mm-me." Hyung said breathlessly. I just lied there watching them enjoy.

Suddenly jimin hyung fell from the couch. I stood up immediately and ran towards him.

"Hyung are you okay?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Yeah i am fine." He said getting up.

"Tae hyung can't you behave. Because of you jimin hyung fell. What if something happened to him." I said with a gritted jaw.

"Jim-jim I am sorry. I didn't meant it to happen." He said with a pout.

"It's okay tae."

"But hyung!"

"Jungkook it's okay. He didn't do it intentionally. And see I am perfectly fine right now."

"FINE!" I said in a angry tone while walking towards my room.

"Jungkook list-" And i closed my door with a loud noise. I just can't bear it anymore.

___________________________________________

Sorry for being too late.
I am losing interest slowly. I don't know what to write. But i promise to complete it and make it better.

Thank you for your support 💜

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜