Are

Jungkook's pov:

"Okk so...when I was 25 I became the ceo. My mom and dad were so proud of me. Everything was like a dream come true.
I had my soul mate. My best friend. Taehyung. We were like two poles of magnet. Opposite but always together. Those times are precious to me. But then someone from my mom's friend's circle told her that me and tae are in relationship. Well we were not but still."

He paused.
"Are you even listening?"

"Yeah i am you continue naa." I replied a little whinny.

"So my mom came to me and asked me to break up with him. I told her that I am not in any relationship. But she didn't listen. At the same time my sister Arie came with a girl hand in hand. She told mom that she loved this girl she was with. My mom became so furious seeing us both. S-she forced my marriage with the same girl my sister was in love with. Jungkook think how nasty i would have been feeling for ruining my sisters love life. She cried in front of me begged me but i can't do a single thing. The girl she loved was Liya."

He had tears in his eyes. I wrapped my hands around his waist to console him.
He rubbed his head on my chest and suddenly i felt my stomach being all tickly and my heart aching. I definitely can't see him cry.

"My mom is devil. I-i made a plan. I told my sister too. The plan was once i get married i won't involve liya in my life. She can live with my sister and be with her all she wants. Liya agreed to it too. After marriage i was waiting for my sister to come to our room as planned. She came with a huge grin. I still remember that. But l-liya shouted at my sister that now married and that she was never into girls. She was only behind money and now she is getting either way. My sister was devastated and so was I. I tried to make liya understand but she always ignored me. Arie was furious. She got so angry that she left our family. She blamed us for ruining her love especially me. But i was sure to never touch liya as she was my sisters love. How even could I? But liya got frustated day by day. She wanted to be physical and i can't give her that so she started to go to clubs."
He again paused. I rubbed my hand on his back calming him.
I waited until he speak again.

"The first time I caught her cheating was 7 years back. She fucked one of my employees. I had to fill that person with money so that he can keep his mouth shut. I told my parents about that. But all my mom said was she is your wife you should know how to handle her. I didn't knew what to do. I tried to talk to liya but that was all in vain.
The second time was 3 years back. She drugged herself and fucked with someone she found in the club. Later that guy blackmailed her for money. You know these weren't the only two times she cheated. I know she cheated everyday but i only got to know when she was the target. And i can't say it is a proper cheat cheat. We never had a good relation. Heck we didn't have any relation. But now i can't just stay in this web. I know my mom will be angry. But not anymore. I am really going to divorce her." He concluded.

"J-jimin, i don't know what to say. Just remember that if you want someone to lean on i will be always there. " I said sincerely.

"Hmmm.. Now let me call the lawyer. I don't want any delay." He said taking out his phone and dailing some number.

"Hello..." He went away while talking on phone.

I waited for him to finishfinish the call.

"All set's now." He said clapping his hands.
"Okk now lets sit silently and enjoy the view." I suggested.
"Yeah sure." He said as we both sat down.

He sat down near me leaning his head on my shoulder.
AAAHHHHHHHHH!! WHY MY HEART IS RUNNING HERE AND THERE.

"Jungkook"

"Mm"

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Listening to me."

"Always"

"You know you are my first friend in these 11 years. After marriage i lost my contact with tae. Maybe my mom forced him. But you know he is an idol. You young kid may be know. Do you know him?"

"Kim taehyung, is it?"

"Yes yes" Jimin said with a proud smile on his face.

"Yeah i know him. He has produced some good songs."

"My favorite it winter bear." He exclaimed clapping his hands together.

OHH MY GOD MY HEART IS GOING BOOM BOOM.

"Recently mine is Christmas tree."

"Ah that's nice too."

"You will definitely meet him one day hyung. I promise." I said looking deep into his eyes.

"You will fulfill it right?" He asked in his cute baby voice.

"Definitely."

He hugged me thanking me again and again.

"Hyung where will you stay tonight?"

"Arhmm i may be book a hotel for a night."

"You know you can stay with me." I said.

"But won't your parents question it?"

"I stay alone."

"What you kid stay alone?" He asked with big eyes.

"I am not a kid jiminie hyung. I just wanted to be independent."

"Aish today's kid." He said rubbing his forehead.

"You know what leaving your parents does not mean you are independent. Being independent means earning yourself and not relying on anyone. But i think your parents still send you money."

"I am not that big to earn right now. I wanna enjoy my early adulthood."

"And you talk about being independent." He said rolling his eyes.

"Yah don't pick me up."

"Jungkook you should think about your parents too. Being amd adult comes with lots of responsibility. And you can't run away from them. Think how bad your parents will be feeling when they get to know that their son , whom they have cherished all these years, is leaving them.

I paused thinking about the time I was moving out.

"But hyung you don't know them yet. They are not as good you say."

"Kooks parents are parents. You will never understand what all struggle they have gone through or how much dreams they have crumpled down to fullfil your single wish until you become a father yourself. That day you will know what it feels like.

"Okk fine. Can we not talk about it now." I whined again.
He chuckled shaking his head.

"Okk okk fine. So tonight at your house?" He said.

"You know you sound like one of my nightstands." I said chuckling.

"Yah" He slapped my chest with his smol hands.

Hello guys 🤗🤗

How is your life going.

Thank you for your support.💜

Love love❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜