Mine

Jimins pov:

"Where are you?" I asked jungkook on call.

"My class just ended. Will take a taxi and come home."

"Wait there I am on my way."

"Why? Well okay I am waiting."

"You better." With that I cut the call.

After some time I reached jungkook's college and saw him standing near the door. He saw me and came towards the car.

"Hey hyung" He said leaning on my window.

"Get in jungkook. I need to tell you something great."

"Sure" He said with a wink.

He was about to open the passenger seat door when some girl called her.

"Jungkook?" He turned towards her.

"Sophie! Hey" He said hugging her. I just watched the two interact.

"It's been a long time since we met. You have grown so muscular." She said touching her biceps. HOW DARE SHE!?

"Yeah! You have grown beautiful too." He said with a sly smile. HOW DARE HE!?

"Aish! You still flirt with everyone, don't you?" She said laughing.

"Not with everyone. Just with beautiful people." HE IS GONE GUYS. I HAVE TO PLAN A MURDER RIGHT NOW!

"Well thank you! How have you been."

"I am great! I just found the happiness of my life. I am committed." AWW! CANCEL THE MURDER RIGHT AWAY.

"That's good. I hope you will not cheat. You used to fuck every woman. You were a playboy back then." She said with a giggle.

"Well I was young and you know my kinks. I just love thicc and curves." He said laughing. WHY WOULD SHE KNOW IT? AND WHY ARE THEY EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT??

"I surely do." She said with a slutty smile. FUCK JIMIN DO SOMETHING FAST.

"JUNGKOOK!" I shouted.

"Well sorry Sophie I am taken. Bye. See you next time." WELL HE SAID HE TAKEN! AWW! BUT WAIT. MAYBE HE DID IT JUST IN FRONT OF ME. BECAUSE BEFORE I CALLED HIM THEY FUCKING WERE FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER.

"Hey hyung." He said closing the door.
I started driving without saying anything to him.

"You were going to tell me something. What is it?" He asked curiously.
I still didn't talk.
Nice going jimin.

"Hyung speak. Why are you silent. Are you angry with me?" Finally. Yes I am.

"Baby don't be angry tell me what I did?"
I just looked at him with angry side eye and then again to the road.

"Are you angry that I flirted with Sophie?" Yes yes.

"She is just a friend hyungie. I didn't really mean it." We reached home by the time and i went out without saying anything.

"Jimin baby! Please listen." He said following me. I went to our bedroom and jumped on the bed with blanket over my body.

"I am sorry." He said spooning me. I popped my head out of blanket.

"No"

"But I didn't really mean it."

"But why did you do it. You did it in front of me without caring how will I feel. Then how can I trust you behind my back."

"It isn't even a big deal hyung." He said whining.

"It is jungkook. It is for me. I don't know if it's common in you teenagers but for me it's not. I want you as a whole for myself. I should know about you the most. But there are a lot of girls that know you better than me. I want to be the only one to know your kinks. Not that or any other girl. Or anything else about you. Would you like to share me with another person?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
He just shook his head.

"Then how do you expect me to be fine with you flirting with others."

"I am sorry."

"Promise me you will be sincere with me and not whore around."

"I will not. I am sorry." He said hugging me tightly.

"It's okay."

"So what was the news that you were going to tell me?

"I fought with my mother."

"What!"

I told him whole scenario that occurred few hours ago.

"You are so strong hyungie." He said kissing my forehead.

"Now I am not scared of anyone. We can live happily without any fear."

"Yes we can" He said kissing my lips.

"Mm~"

"Well my kinks are-"

I put my hand on his mouth.

"I don't wanna know it."

"But you just said so."

"I don't need you to tell me. I will discover it with time." I said kissing him again.

"Kinky af~" He said before diving his tongue in my mouth.

__________________________________________

The end!

I hope it was good.
I didn't like the ending much. If i get time in future i will definitely edit it. But for now it is what it is.

Thank you for your support❤❤

Love love❤❤

Fighting army ⟬⟭💜

(And yes epilogue will be there.)